Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

I agree that its policy will probably fail in the courts, but that doesn’t mean the Government can ignore the practicalities. If some 80,000 start arriving this year, as has been anticipated and reported, then they will still need to be accommodated, otherwise you end up with a situation like we have in Brussels.
But they want the chaos, it's why they have no intention of speedy processing. As for what they will actually do, really actually do, I think they have no idea.

I agree that its policy will probably fail in the courts, but that doesn’t mean the Government can ignore the practicalities. If some 80,000 start arriving this year, as has been anticipated and reported, then they will still need to be accommodated, otherwise you end up with a situation like we have in Brussels.
Where do you get the 80,000 from ? If the gov processed the ones waiting already they can get them out of hotels and working , it is a no brainer to start there but they would rather be cunts and whip up the public

But they want the chaos, it's why they have no intention of speedy processing. As for what they will actually do, really actually do, I think they have no idea.
Do they really want the chaos? I do agree that there seems to be no idea of how to deal with it.

How the fuck is this useless disgrace still home secretary?

She is one of the worst human beings in the tory party, and when that includes people like Jacob "I probably eat babies for lunch" Rees-Mogg then she's doing really well on the evil scale.

Do they really want the chaos? I do agree that there seems to be no idea of how to deal with it.
They are getting their base and the scared of migrants taking over to their side to win them the election , those groups do not question why after 13 yrs the tories have not sorted it , the are inflamming the situation for those reasons , they wont solve the problem, they dont need to

Where do you get the 80,000 from ? If the gov processed the ones waiting already they can get them out of hotels and working , it is a no brainer to start there but they would rather be cunts and whip up the public
It was mentioned yesterday in a radio discussion, I think with Braverman. They were using last year's figures and the general trend since Brexit to predict this year's number. Whoever the Government representative was, they accepted the premise. If you look at the number of migrants crossing via the central Mediterranean route alone, it is doubling annually (105,000 in 2022), and the war in Ukraine is only going to exacerbate the situation in North Africa this year, so 80,000 may even be 'conservative' if you will.

They are getting their base and the scared of migrants taking over to their side to win them the election , those groups do not question why after 13 yrs the tories have not sorted it , the are inflamming the situation for those reasons , they wont solve the problem, they dont need to
I'd be surprised if such a fear were actually enough to 'win' them an election, but it might reduce the scale of the defeat.

It was mentioned yesterday in a radio discussion, I think with Braverman. They were using last year's figures and the general trend since Brexit to predict this year's number. Whoever the Government representative was, they accepted the premise. If you look at the number of migrants crossing via the central Mediterranean route alone, it is doubling annually (105,000 in 2022), and the war in Ukraine is only going to exacerbate the situation in North Africa this year, so 80,000 may even be 'conservative' if you will.
Thanks, She would say that , she doesnt care about any of them, just those coming in boats and that wont be 80,000

More gammon on the bones. Actually, a fascinating explanation of how we have been here before and it is just a repeated tactic to whip up the base.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.