Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Madness has completely overtaken every single one of them.

She told MPs: "Yes, I'm afraid, it's the Labour Party, it's the Lib Dems, it's the coalition of chaos, it's the Guardian-reading, tofu-eating wokerati, dare I say, the anti-growth coalition that we have to thank for the disruption that we are seeing on our roads today."

Bit shifty this one. Which is a surprise because the rest of her mob are doing such a sterling job..
Fuckinell, how bad does it get before people revolt!! Haha!

Labour - Lib Dems - langoustine - fridges - fridge magnets - chicken nugget eating youth - labradors - cash - cash registers - tinned food - people who buy furniture in Ikea - budgie owners - people who still use a land line - sofa's - sofa beds - people who take black cabs from the suburbs to city centres trill - cuttle shells - Cliff Richard - Richard Osman - real ale - boxers - boxer dogs - slimming world - the New Forest - Kit Kat eaters - convenience stores and Rick Stein are all members of Bravermans new Anti Growth Coalition

edit - forgot chips, French fries and all fried potato products

Madness has completely overtaken every single one of them.

She told MPs: "Yes, I'm afraid, it's the Labour Party, it's the Lib Dems, it's the coalition of chaos, it's the Guardian-reading, tofu-eating wokerati, dare I say, the anti-growth coalition that we have to thank for the disruption that we are seeing on our roads today."
She continues to be living proof that talent, knowledge, qualifications, intelligence, experience and capability form no part of the requirement to be a member of this government, and complete insanity is not a barrier to holding high office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.