Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

It’s not a great sham though is it because she broke security protocol and got fired, she didn’t resign.

When the dust settles from the cabinet reshuffle the first thing people are going to be demanding is how did you rehire someone as Home Secretary who got fired for breaching national security protocols a week ago?
I posted that before I saw the Tim Shipman tweet which suggests she didn’t just do it to create a pretext for her departure and the breach was more serious than was originally made out. It makes it even more ludicrous that she’s been re-appointed to the role. She should actually be prosecuted if it was deliberate and subject to the OSA or DPA.

Last edited:
It’s not a great sham though is it because she broke security protocol and got fired, she didn’t resign.

When the dust settles from the cabinet reshuffle the first thing people are going to be demanding is how did you rehire someone as Home Secretary who got fired for breaching national security protocols a week ago?
Hoping that will be Q1 at PMQs

Hoping that will be Q1 at PMQs

It's got to be. The clown opened his premiership by claiming he'd run the country with "Integrity, professionalism and accountability".

And then he appointed Braverman Home Secretary and Shapps - a man who lost one cabinet job for bullying and then lied about having a second job under pseudonyms.

There's no integrity there, no professionalism and certainly no accountability.

It's got to be. The clown opened his premiership by claiming he'd run the country with "Integrity, professionalism and accountability".

And then he appointed Braverman Home Secretary and Shapps - a man who lost one cabinet job for bullying and then lied about having a second job under pseudonyms.

Starmer ‘should’ have a field day tomorrow but I’m not holding my breath.

It's like they are deliberately taking the piss

Is he allowed to bring up Shapps' record of bullying, lying and scamming? Or is that not allowed in parliament?

Braverman's stuff is all just reports in the papers so not sure he'll be able to say much about that other than ask him to reassure the public it's going to be investigated by the parliamentary investigation into her breaking the ministerial code.

Same as that - Starmer seems to just lack that killer instinct - he seems to win most of his arguments, problem is not everybody realises he has. Oh for a British version of Obama - gravitas galore

Laughable. Same muppets wrecking things. Bring on the riots that I’m amazed are not already happening.

Is he allowed to bring up Shapps' record of bullying, lying and scamming? Or is that not allowed in parliament?

Braverman's stuff is all just reports in the papers so not sure he'll be able to say much about that other than ask him to reassure the public it's going to be investigated by the parliamentary investigation into her breaking the ministerial code.
I’m not sure tbh but I’d like to think he’ll go for the jugular tomorrow.

Laughable. Same muppets wrecking things. Bring on the riots that I’m amazed are not already happening.
The kaiser chiefs song ‘ I predict a riot’ was being played this morning outside number 10 I believe. I couldn’t hear it but my partner could in the background of either Truss or Sunak speaking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.