Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

The Double Jeopardy Podcast is absolute gold. Two KCs with different guests each week unpicking the law in a political context. Fascinating stuff.

The only shock is I am not shocked by this

That the tory party was taken over by far right extremists is beyond doubt, it was classic entryism that made the far lefts attempt to take over Labour look very amature indeed, but in their attempt they have destroyed the host as all parasites eventually do, can they recover to win back the centre ground? I doubt it, the old grassroots have been replaced by ex UKIP and other far right group members as is the way with extremists be they political or religious they are never wrong or mistaken they will just push on with their rightward direction, they will be writing marching songs soon enough

The only shock is I am not shocked by this

Fair Cop – which describes itself as a free speech group set up to counter “police attempts to criminalise people for expressing opinions that don’t contravene any laws". They'll no doubt welcome the courts' upholding the acquittal of those who called Ian Duncan-Smith "Tory scum".

Did anyone see her big bombshell interview in the Mail on Sunday?

Don't feel bad if you didn't, it got pushed to page 16.

She's old news now.
I have a feeling that she wanted out of that job in order pursue other interests, it's still a mystery as to why she did it, she hasn't get a hope of being in contention for the next Tory leader unless the Tories are reduced to a few far right MP's

I have a feeling that she wanted out of that job in order pursue other interests, it's still a mystery as to why she did it, she hasn't get a hope of being in contention for the next Tory leader unless the Tories are reduced to a few far right MP's
Do up a house up on the prairie in the Negev desert?

could be the Westminster Bubble in operation where she thinks in fact that she is #1 contender coz everyone who speaks to her says she is - it down to who you speak and listen to in those circumstances

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.