Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

In the end it was all a huge overreaction, a small mob wrapped up by the police like they do up and down the country for the footy each gameweek. A silence went ahead undisturbed and a peaceful protest went ahead. Imagine wasting your weekend going down to sing Ingurland with Tommy Robinson.

Making no judgments on the middle east issue, but, I'm very glad that the peace march went ahead and passed off very peacefully. The Met Chief was proven correct and Braverman wrong. Rt wingers kettled and 82 arrested and their leader coming across as the dick we all know him to be.
What's not to like?

Last edited:
Making no judgments on the middle east issue, but, I'm very glad that the peace march went ahead and passed off very peacefully. The Met Chief was proven correct and Braverman wrong. Rt wingers kettled and 82 arrested and their leader coming across as the dick we all kmow him to be.
What's not to like?
Notable that hardly any of Yaxley-Lennon’s mob were wearing a poppy. Stone island badges yes, but not a poppy.

(Why don’t they call him Stephen? When you see the clips of the clowns greeting him like a king, they always cal him Tommy).

Making no judgments on the middle east issue, but, I'm very glad that the peace march went ahead and passed off very peacefully. The Met Chief was proven correct and Braverman wrong. Rt wingers kettled and 82 arrested and their leader coming across as the dick we all know him to be.
What's not to like?
him? or her?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.