Summer 2023 outgoing

Lets face facts.. shall we

The owners and board stood by Pep when had 0 trophies in his first season.

Last year we were going to have 0 trophies bar a 5 min 36 sec miracle.

The year before in the Champions League Final.. Pep tinkered and was blamed and hated to high hell by almost 90% of City fans and they wanted Pep Out.

You're telling me we would have sacked Pep?

I personally would not be surprised at all if he extends even longer.. I'd put real money down on it because the chairman and owners like him so much!

This is not Man City anymore.. This is Pep Guardiola's Man City now!

Maybe because the owners and chairman know.. when he does leave.. managers will try to emulate him for a 100 years and not come close!
What on earth does his first season have to do with anything. Everyone was well aware of the shit show that Pellegrini left behind. It was very clear what he was trying to do and simply needed the time and players to do so, which was always the plan anyway.

We did have the miracle though and we won the prem. Not sure what the relevance is here, it happened.

2021 CL final, one off game that we didn't show up in. Very simple, it happens. in that same season we won the prem, league cup and FA Cup semi's. So no, I don't think Pep would have been sacked off the back of one game.

I don't think Pep will leave either but lets go with the fact that his contract does expire in two seasons.

If we finish 4th this year, there has been some serious fucking problems and likely has killed all chance of Pep staying anyway, so yes you would have to ask the question. Otherwise you risk going into his final season with the club in turmoil because everyone knows Pep is leaving so what motivation is there. Exactly the same as Pellegrini's final year.

What on earth does his first season have to do with anything. Everyone was well aware of the shit show that Pellegrini left behind. It was very clear what he was trying to do and simply needed the time and players to do so, which was always the plan anyway.

We did have the miracle though and we won the prem. Not sure what the relevance is here, it happened.

2021 CL final, one off game that we didn't show up in. Very simple, it happens. in that same season we won the prem, league cup and FA Cup semi's. So no, I don't think Pep would have been sacked off the back of one game.

I don't think Pep will leave either but lets go with the fact that his contract does expire in two seasons.

If we finish 4th this year, there has been some serious fucking problems and likely has killed all chance of Pep staying anyway, so yes you would have to ask the question. Otherwise you risk going into his final season with the club in turmoil because everyone knows Pep is leaving so what motivation is there. Exactly the same as Pellegrini's final year.

bunch of nonsense!

Where is he gonna go THAT IS BETTER THAN CITY?

To Saudi Arabia for 250 million a year tax free?

Guess what.. City can offer double that and even the Saudi's and Qatari's know it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.