Summer 2023 outgoing

This is the time to let many go. Hate to see some go but they have served us well & won the lot for us. We need new energy in & players who are motivated.

Next season gives us a fresh start to build from. All I expect next season is top 4. Lose a season to dominate another 5 for me.

I would let go
Bernie
Gundy
Walker
Mahrez
Cancelo
Gomez
Palmer
Laporte

This is the time to let many go. Hate to see some go but they have served us well & won the lot for us. We need new energy in & players who are motivated.

Next season gives us a fresh start to build from. All I expect next season is top 4. Lose a season to dominate another 5 for me.

I would let go
Bernie
Gundy
Walker
Mahrez
Cancelo
Gomez
Palmer
Laporte
It's crazy seeing that as a list.
If the joined one side they would instantly be challenging

It's crazy seeing that as a list.
If the joined one side they would instantly be challenging
I don’t think they would. Most of these have peaked & won the lot. To stay motivated for these will be very difficult

I would let go
Bernie
Gundy
Walker
Mahrez
Cancelo
Gomez
Palmer
Laporte
Lose a season! Don’t think pep would ever do that with him coming into his 2 last years, we will still have a great defence and Haaland up top with Pep on the touch line so I don’t think that many teams can compete with that.

I would let go
Bernie
Gundy
Walker
Mahrez
Cancelo
Gomez
Palmer
Laporte
WTF!!!. Those eight are a borderline top four line-up! How many hours of FIFA or whatever is that shit called, do you play per day?

WTF!!!. Those eight are a borderline top four line-up! How many hours of FIFA or whatever is that shit called, do you play per day?
To be fair, in a way, forums are kind of FIFA football whatever manager :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.