Summer Sales 2015

Outgoing

Alvaro Negredo £24,000,000
Scott Sinclair £2,500,000
Micah Richards Free
Frank Lampard Free
James Milner Free
John Guidetti Free

Are all confirmed as leaving unless James Milner signs the deal offered to him. I hope the following follow them out of the door:

Edin Dzeko £15,000,000
Stevan Jovetic £15,000,000
Dedryck Boyata £1,000,000

Incoming

Paul Pogba £60,000,000
Rhaeem Sterling £40,000,000
Kevin De Bruyne £35,000,000

Promoted

Marcos Lopes
Jason Denayer
Kelechi Iheanacho

I’m gutted that Pellegrini is staying. I think this season it’s imperative that he stops persisting with 442 and falls in line with the club formation which appears to be 433 at every level. I think if we trim the fat and acquire our first choice targets we will be ready to compete for the league again.

Hart Caballero Wright
Zabaleta Sagna
Kompany Demichellis
Mangala Denayer
Clichy Kolarov
Fernandinho Fernando
Pogba Toure Zuculini
Silva Nasri Lopes
Sterling Navas
Aguero Bony
De Bruyne Iheanacho

25 man squad with 8 home grown. If only life was like footy manager eh? :)
This one was very good and accurate. Who are HG in this 11? Denayer is HG in a year, not this year.

This one was very good and accurate. Who are HG in this 11? Denayer is HG in a year, not this year.
I counted Hart, Wright, Sagna, Denayer, Clichy, Pogba, Lopes and Sterling.

I've just checked the Premier League website and Sagna isn't home grown either. So that's 6 not 8. Really wouldn't be bothered if we bin Sagna and get a home grown right back.

I've just checked the Premier League website and Sagna isn't home grown either. So that's 6 not 8. Really wouldn't be bothered if we bin Sagna and get a home grown right back.
Denayer isn't HG mate, neither is pogba, from what I've heard.

Pogba is not homegrown mate,and he will probably cost more than that

Hart, Wright and Clichy are HG. Pogba isn't.
Denayer, Lopes, Sterling and Iheanacho are u21, so don't have to be registered.
In the PL, City are allowed a maximum of 17 over 21, non home-grown players and a maximum of 25 players total. This squad has 18. So 1 foreign player would need to be dropped.

In the CL, City can still have a maximum of 17 foreigners, but have a maximum of 21 non club trained players, and u21s have to be included unless they have been at City for 2 years+. This means Sterling and Iheanacho would have to be registered. Therefore this squad is 2 over on foreign players. It has 4 HG players and 0 CG players, which is acceptable.
2 of the following would need to be dropped: Willy, Zabba, Sagna, Kompany, Mangala, Demi, Kolarov, Dinho, Nando, Zuculini, Toure, Pogba, de Bruyne, Nasri, Silva, Navas, Aguero, Bony, Iheanacho.
If we did bin Sagna and bring in a right-back, he would have to be club trained to fit in the Champions League squad as Sterling, Hart, Wright and Clichy take up the HG (but not CG) spots, or we could drop Wright from the squad and use an u21 player instead (Lawlor, Gunn, O'Brien).

Kolarov @ £ 8m
Edin @ £ 18m
Jovetic @ £ 18m
Sagna @ £ 4m
Navas @ £ 10m
sinclair @ £ 2.5m

Kolarov 5-8m
Dzeko 10-15m
Nasri 13-18m
Milner (free, + wages)
Lampard (free + wages)
Richards (free + wages)
Guidetti (free + wages)
Nastasic 8m
Negredo 20-24m
Sinclair 2,5m
Total of : 58-68m sales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.