Summer Shopping List??

Aguero, coentrao, and sanchez, replace
ment for barry maybe rodwell, milner used central also, centre back one of subotic or chiellini and i think we can win the league,

Blue Haze said:
Even if he were good enough, how could he develop when he's so prone to injury?

Give him a season or two and then write off.

Micah Richards has had injury after injury and been in and out of form but we waited on him, and it was worth it. Now if we can again just limit his injuries.

Matt the Giant said:
Dax777 said:
Assulin will make the grade.

You think so? Well I hope you're right.
How much time you reckon he'll need before he takes the step up? Another season?
He should get a few games this coming season.

For me we need a left back, a creative midfielder and a back up goal keeper. Plus hopefully Sanchez.

Left back - Coentrao or Baines
Creative mid - Sneijder (Maybe in a Tevez swap deal)
Back-up keeper - Dunno really, maybe Hennessy?

My ideal summer buys would be: Coentrao, Sneijder, Sanchez and Hennessy.

Outs: Given, Jo, Bridge, RCS, Ade, Caicedo, Bellamy (unfortunately).

blinkblue said:
For me we need a left back, a creative midfielder and a back up goal keeper. Plus hopefully Sanchez.

Same outs for me, of course.

Left back- Coentrao, Cissokho if Bayern get Coentrao.
Wingers- Sanchez and Mata. (Silva, Mata, and Sanchez would all have free roles in the midfield and wings to simply pick teams apart)
Back-up Keeper- Given's not staying for sure so Hennessey could work.

That's my non greedy shopping list.

Douglas Costa for Silva cover/rest. Sanchez but only if he can play the left wing as well because I think AJ needs to be on the field. Backup goalkeeper, so many options, Hennessey, Bergovic, Fullop or give Gunnar his shot. Coverage at left back, I think Kolarov has been just fine and will be even better next season. Hell, we are second lowest in the league Goals Against behind Chelsea and it's only by three goals, our defense is fine.

We don't need much, we just need to play more games together and time to gel.

jjeangi said:
blinkblue said:

Same outs for me, of course.

Left back- Coentrao, Cissokho if Bayern get Coentrao.
Wingers- Sanchez and Mata. (Silva, Mata, and Sanchez would all have free roles in the midfield and wings to simply pick teams apart)
Back-up Keeper- Given's not staying for sure so Hennessey could work.

That's my non greedy shopping list.
LB: Coentrao, Alvaro Perreirra,
Attacking Mid: Hulk, Pastore, Sanchez, Sneidjer. (2 of those 4)
CB: Daniel Schwaab, Howedes
Backup Goalie: Any good young English lad.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:33 am --<br /><br />
Real-City said:
Douglas Costa for Silva cover/rest. Sanchez but only if he can play the left wing as well because I think AJ needs to be on the field. Backup goalkeeper, so many options, Hennessey, Bergovic, Fullop or give Gunnar his shot. Coverage at left back, I think Kolarov has been just fine and will be even better next season. Hell, we are second lowest in the league Goals Against behind Chelsea and it's only by three goals, our defense is fine.

We don't need much, we just need to play more games together and time to gel.
Why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.