Summer Shopping List??

what are peoples views on assulin? will he be included in the 1st team next season? is he good enough??

How about :

[bigimg]http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xr/109351911.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6C54BF569987617CFB9A4CA13DF66D75DD567D190A41C3DB34C1BFF51A650EDCC[/bigimg]

Bastos for the Left back position ( He can also play as a left winger)

[bigimg]http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xr/112270956.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57DB10B38BBD25FD79E1FD68A11303FD393C0805A56850CF8904C1BFF51A650EDCC[/bigimg]

Eden Hazard for the left wing position ( He can also play behind the striker)

Bastos isn't the most youthful option and is suspect at defense.

Eden Hazard is a right winger but I would assume that maybe he's good enough to play on the left.

skybluecelt1990 said:
what are peoples views on assulin? will he be included in the 1st team next season? is he good enough??

I get the feeling all that initial hope I had for the lad was misplaced. I fear he is not good enough of a prospect to count on in the future. The same goes for Guidetti; some quality, but not enough for Manchester City today nor tomorrow.

Assulin was just finding form in the EDS and looking great in his role when he was the victim of a proper English hatchet job that has sidelined him again since.

Matt the Giant said:
skybluecelt1990 said:

I get the feeling all that initial hope I had for the lad was misplaced. I fear he is not good enough of a prospect to count on in the future. The same goes for Guidetti; some quality, but not enough for Manchester City today nor tomorrow.
Assulin will make the grade.

Why do you think he will make it? Tbh..i think he wont. He isn't really that good.

Injuries are just ruining his progress. There is a reason why Barca let him go.

I think the idea of Assulin attracted me more than Assulin himself. A young Messi-like midfielder, coming from the Barcelona youth system... I was expecting a lot, maybe unfairly much. But since he got here, I haven't really seen.. well anything suggesting he will become good enough to take a place in the star struck midfield of Manchester City.
I hope Dax is right though as I'd love to have our own little Messi here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.