Summer Transfer Window

BlueDejong

Telegraph: City will pursue Mangala again in the summer, but could look at alternatives to Fernando (whose contract expires in the summer).

Eliaquim Mangala(CB) - 30m

William Carvalho(CM) - 25m

Alberto Moreno(LB) - 20m

If Dzeko leave, sign another striker(Maybe Santi Mina ?)

Sign new contract with Samir Nasri

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31540-1381844535-8.gif

lol so we try to sign a player with 6 months on his contract for a couple of mil but we don't want him if he is available for free?!

That guy Razvan Rat that was released by west ham is he any good and can he play rb? Worried about our rb situation?lol

dachoosen1 said:
That guy Razvan Rat that was released by west ham is he any good and can he play rb? Worried about our rb situation?lol
Hes atleast 103

Santi Mina would be signed for the EDS probably to learn our system. Maybe loan him to a second tier spanish side as well

dachoosen1 said:

I've highlighted the keywords. the same West Ham who are so short on defenders that they have to dip into NPower League 1 for bodies and are languishing in the relegation zone. I know some of us are worried about FFP but come on that is the definition of scraping the barrel.

Thought he was released cause of their squad size? Was thinking maybe a 6 month deal as cover bricking it if anything happens to Zabaleta. Whose Santi Mina?

IN:
Mangala
Shaw
Fernando (Free)
Zuculini
Sagna (Free)

OUT:
Boyata
Lescott
Demichelis
Clichy
Garcia
Rodwell
Barry
Sinclair
Nimely

LOANS:
Denayer
Guidetti
Richards

CONTRACTS:
Wright (1 year extension)
Kolarov
Nasri
Milner

Hart, Pantilimon, Wright
Zabaleta, Sagna
Kompany, Mangala, Nastasic, Rekik
Kolarov, Shaw
Yaya, Fernandinho, Fernando, Zuculini
Silva, Nasri, Navas, Milner, Lopes
Aguero, Negredo, Jovetic, Dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.