Out:
Lescott
Dzeko
Boyata
Sinclair
Garcia
Pantillimon
I'd say Rodwell would leave before Garcia

I realize this is incredibly premature but I would hope for a window along the lines of;

IN:
Mangala
Moreno or Shaw
Fernando
Reus

OUT:
Lescott
Clichy
Garcia or Rodwell
Dzeko

A decision will also have to be made on Micah's ability to stay fit and/or accept a secondary role.

Net spend of 60-65 and a much deeper, more versatile squad.

Instant_Offense said:
I realize this is incredibly premature but I would hope for a window along the lines of;

IN:
Mangala
Moreno or Shaw
Fernando
Reus

OUT:
Lescott
Clichy
Garcia or Rodwell
Dzeko

A decision will also have to be made on Micah's ability to stay fit and/or accept a secondary role.

Net spend of 60-65 and a much deeper, more versatile squad.

This. Keep Rodwell and Richards.

Mancitychicago said:
IN:

Fernando
Mangala
Shaw
Byram
English 2nd string GK

Out:
Lescott
Dzeko
Boyata
Sinclair
Garcia
Pantillimon
This for me. Mixes raw talent with young players and homegrowns too. Although, I do believe Dzeko still has a place here.

Garcia stays as 4th choice centre mid as he's a better player than nearly anyone else who'd take that role.

Dzeko stays as he's good and offers a lot unless we buy another striker prepared to take that role of potential 4th choice (and in this system we do need 4)

Rodwell and Lescott go.

Barkley, Fernando and Mangala in.

Out

With a heavy heart - Lescott and Barry

Dedryk Boyata - could get a top level career and some more caps for Belgium but is never going to be at the very highest level.

Garcia - Nowhere near as bad as what most posters make out and he is playing well right now, but he just isn't fast enough, strong enough or skillful enough for this City side.

In

A centre back who is on a par with Vincent Kompany. I haven't got a clue who though; my list of the worlds best centre backs is Thiago Silva, Ramos and Vinny. I have serious doubts about most of the other well known names.

A midfield player who can adequately play centrally and make it a two from three with Yaya and Fernandinho. Again, not got a clue who it should be.

The best two young English players out there. I would say that Barkley from Everton is probably one of them - not sure about the other one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.