Summer Transfers

TBooksbluearmy

We will all have heard or read the transfer rumours about who will or not be going in the summer. So who will be coming is anyones guess. however this who I think will be going and who I would like to come in.

OUT IN
TEVEZ FALCO
DEZEKO JOTOVIC
K. TOURE AGGER
SINCLAIR OZIL
There will also be some of the fringe players going as well. The finial decision will rest with RM.

So who would you the fans like to see go and come in.

TBooksbluearmy said:
We will all have heard or read the transfer rumours about who will or not be going in the summer. So who will be coming is anyones guess. however this who I think will be going and who I would like to come in.

OUT IN
TEVEZ FALCO
DEZEKO JOTOVIC
K. TOURE AGGER
SINCLAIR OZIL
There will also be some of the fringe players going as well. The finial decision will rest with RM.

So who would you the fans like to see go and come in.

Has someone been playing Football Manager again? FFP kicks in from next summer, we need to cut costs, and that isn't going to happen by replacing players like Sinclair with Ozil! He'll cost us at least £40mil, and his wages are roughly triple what we pay Sinclair.

Out
Nasri
Tevez
Sinclair
Maicon
Kolarov
Dzeko (maybe)

In
Falcao/Cavani
Bale
Modric (sound stupid I know, I'll explain)
Baines
Better back up CB.

First, Nasri. He's had a strange season. At times he's been better than he ever was last season, and at other times he's been worse than Sinclair. I think that if we can get a decent sum we should let him go, we can get better players for the money. Also quite lazy.
Tevez probably won't sign another contract, so we should get a fee for him while we can.
Sinclair is sell explanatory, he's just awful.
Maicon is an unnecessary wage to be paying, should get a few million for him before he's worth nothing and he's stuck on a contract like RSC/Bridge.
Kolarov has been poor. He's been fantastic as ever from dead balls and attacking down the wing, but a full back NEEDS to be able to defend (same goes for Maicon). Also he's quite lazy.
Dzeko is scoring goals which makes me unsure if I want him gone. He's lazy, not technically gifted at all, slow and a poor passer. But at the end of the day he can put the ball in the back of the net and that's what he's paid to do.

Now for the ins, start with Modric. He's been poor in La Liga, voted the worst signing of the season. But he's proven himself to be fantastic in the PL. He will probably be available for less than 20m because Madrid will want to cut their losses. He'd be fantastic in a deep role.
Falcao. Self explanatory. Scores goals for fun, right foot, left foot or head. Strong, skillful. Like a skillful Dzeko. VERY Expensive though.
Bale. Once again self explanatory. Great winger, fast, skillful, deadly from long range or close, good at dead balls. once again very expensive.
Baines is absolute class. That's all I'm going to say about him. Wouldn't be crazily expensive.
Cavani scores goals, works his arse of every game without tiring. Good in the air. Once again very expensive.

Just imagine a line-up of:
Aguero
Bale - Falcao / Cavani - Silva
Modric - Yaya
Baines - Nast - Kompany - Zaba
Hart

I'm a dreamer.

Cavani or Falcao at attacking mid. The mind boggles. Seriously?

Two of the finest out and out strikers in the world we will play in a role that requires superb passing and superb ball control and posession skills.Come on.

I wouldn't want Baines in the team over Clichy as well. He would be 15m+ and he's not young anymore.

We won't be signing a CB either when we have Rekik and others who can play there. We can't keep paying out for unnecessary players, cut the wages and cut the squad amount.

RELEASED: Wright, Bridge, K Toure, Santa Cruz

SOLD: McGivern, Kolarov, Boyata, Wabara, Lescott, Barry, Ibrahim, Sinclair, Nasri, Elabdelloui, Dzeko, Nimely, Scapuzzi

OUT ON LOAN: Meppen-Walter, Drury, Helan, Evans, Lopes, Pozo, Cole

SIGNED: Shaw, Matip, Fernandinho, Rodriguez, Deulofeu, Cavani

NEW CONTRACTS: Zabaleta, Milner, Tevez

PROMOTED: Johansen, Rekik, Suarez

Income (approx.): £70m in transfer fees // £950k p/w (£49m p/a) in wages

Expenditure (approx.): £110m in tranfer fees // £600k p/w (£32m p/a) in wages

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Nastasic Clichy
Fernandinho Yaya
Silva Aguero Rodriguez
Cavani

kun said:
RELEASED: Wright, Bridge, K Toure, Santa Cruz

SOLD: McGivern, Kolarov, Boyata, Wabara, Lescott, Barry, Ibrahim, Sinclair, Nasri, Elabdelloui, Dzeko, Nimely, Scapuzzi

OUT ON LOAN: Meppen-Walter, Drury, Helan, Evans, Lopes, Pozo, Cole

SIGNED: Shaw, Matip, Fernandinho, Rodriguez, Deulofeu, Cavani

NEW CONTRACTS: Zabaleta, Milner, Tevez

PROMOTED: Johansen, Rekik, Suarez

Income (approx.): £70m in transfer fees // £950k p/w (£49m p/a) in wages

Expenditure (approx.): £110m in tranfer fees // £600k p/w (£32m p/a) in wages

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Nastasic Clichy
Fernandinho Yaya
Silva Aguero Rodriguez
Cavani
cant see how you got that 70 m figure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.