Summer Transfers

AntiUnited said:
mgreenz97 said:
I've only watched him in a few internationals when I was doing a bit of scouting of Kagawa just before he joined united.
Honda was very impressive for me. He worked hard, tracked back, constantly switched flanks and was very good at working from the wing to the middle and back. He's fairly quick, a great dribble and passer, and his left foot is one to rival Kolarov's. His free kicks are sublime, as are his crosses from open play or corners. I think I may have actually developed a man crush.
I'd be happy for Mancini to spend 10/15m on him, so free is an absolutely ridiculously good deal.

how old and is he naturally fast or like a silva slow and deliberate ?

He's about as fast as Nasri when Nasri can actually be arsed and sprints around.

mgreenz97 said:
AntiUnited said:
mgreenz97 said:
I've only watched him in a few internationals when I was doing a bit of scouting of Kagawa just before he joined united.
Honda was very impressive for me. He worked hard, tracked back, constantly switched flanks and was very good at working from the wing to the middle and back. He's fairly quick, a great dribble and passer, and his left foot is one to rival Kolarov's. His free kicks are sublime, as are his crosses from open play or corners. I think I may have actually developed a man crush.
I'd be happy for Mancini to spend 10/15m on him, so free is an absolutely ridiculously good deal.

He's about as fast as Nasri when Nasri can actually be arsed and sprints around.

If hes on a free then its a no brainier. but i really cant say i dont watch the Seria A

AntiUnited said:
mgreenz97 said:
AntiUnited said:

If hes on a free then its a no brainier. but i really cant say i dont watch the Seria A

haha wouldn't make a difference if you did because he plays for CSKA Moscow in Russia.

mgreenz97 said:
AntiUnited said:
mgreenz97 said:

haha wouldn't make a difference if you did because he plays for CSKA Moscow in Russia.

Lol XD. isint there a jap player that is in the Inter team ?

Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
coulsonblue said:
Out:

Maicon
Lescott
Kolarov
Rodwell
Sinclair
Nasri
Tevez
Dzeko

(Kolo is expiring anyway)

In:

Not sure but uninspired by some of the names mentioned already.
I'd be reluctant to spend all the budget on 1 player in Cavani, however, that's a better strategy than wasting the money on squad players not of the right level.

Would you rather Rodwell, Sinclair, maicon, and Garcia or bale?

I'm personally not sure about bale.

But if you were saying rather pay for wages and fees for 3 players who don't even play due to injuries/not being good enough and 1 who plays but isn't of good enough quality or sign a top player for the pooled money, I'd sign the top player.

For eg.

Last summer,
I'd rather sign Javi Martinez or Hazard than Garcia, Rodwell, Maicon and Sinclair.

Just not sure Cavani would be worth the £52m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.