Summer Transfers

If Mancini is the manager we will not be buying Bale so that is unrealistic you could say!

Would be surprised if Real sold Modric as well, under a new manager which is pretty likely he might flourish.

Fernandinho is a good shout would be surprised if we took a chance on him as he will cost a good amount and players like Benat who Txiki know better will be ahead of him on the list I imagine.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Hope our team next year looks along these lines

Hart

Zaba Kompany Nastasic Clichy

Fernandinho Yaya Modric

Silva Aguero Bale

Its not too unrealistic. Thoughts?

Bale is unrealistic. Both due to the fee and the fact that he probably has his mind set on Spain. What would Levy demand for him from us? Around 45-50mil? Would that be enough?
An alternative could be André Schürrle who would probably cost around 20mil. (Chelsea had a 16mil bid rejected last summer and he has a 23mil boc in his contract)

Modric is good, but Ozil would be great.

citykev28 said:
Jovetic, Pedro and one of Fellaini/Bale coming in allegedly.

Would love Jovetic and Pedro.

Fellani/Bale - two completely different types of players - whose doing the picking? If it was Ronaldo/Bale then I could understand.

ped said:
kun said:
RELEASED: Wright, Bridge, K Toure, Santa Cruz

SOLD: McGivern, Kolarov, Boyata, Wabara, Lescott, Barry, Ibrahim, Sinclair, Nasri, Elabdelloui, Dzeko, Nimely, Scapuzzi

OUT ON LOAN: Meppen-Walter, Drury, Helan, Evans, Lopes, Pozo, Cole

SIGNED: Shaw, Matip, Fernandinho, Rodriguez, Deulofeu, Cavani

NEW CONTRACTS: Zabaleta, Milner, Tevez

PROMOTED: Johansen, Rekik, Suarez

Income (approx.): £70m in transfer fees // £950k p/w (£49m p/a) in wages

Expenditure (approx.): £110m in tranfer fees // £600k p/w (£32m p/a) in wages

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Nastasic Clichy
Fernandinho Yaya
Silva Aguero Rodriguez
Cavani
cant see how you got that 70 m figure
McGivern 2m, Kolarov 10m, Boyata 2m, Wabara 500k, Lescott 7m, Barry 5m, Ibrahim 500k, Sinclair 5m, Nasri 15m, Elabdelloui 2m, Dzeko 20m, Nimely 500k, Scapuzzi 500k

CTID101 said:
Cavani or Falcao at attacking mid. The mind boggles. Seriously?

Two of the finest out and out strikers in the world we will play in a role that requires superb passing and superb ball control and posession skills.Come on.

I see what you're saying, but it's more of a center forward role. I was thinking of playing him in the same way United use Shrek.

mgreenz97 said:
CTID101 said:

Two of the finest out and out strikers in the world we will play in a role that requires superb passing and superb ball control and posession skills.Come on.

I see what you're saying, but it's more of a center forward role. I was thinking of playing him in the same way United use Shrek.

Surely you'd play Aguero in that role? Not 1 of the 2 most clinical out and out strikers in Europe.

blinkblue said:
mgreenz97 said:
CTID101 said:

Surely you'd play Aguero in that role? Not 1 of the 2 most clinical out and out strikers in Europe.

That was my first thought, but having the strength further back would really help build up play. Maybe the two could rotate throughout the game.

Establish who we have at the club already who is as good as we could ever get and in what position his qualities is best used.

GK: Hart (is better than what he has shown recently, but he needs to pick his game up asap!)
FBR: Zabaleta
CBR: Kompany
FBL: Clichy
CMF: Yaya
ACM: Silva
STR: Aguero

Place those lads in any given formation and build next season and the future upon that.

------------------ Hart ------------------
---- Kompany ----------- N/A ---------
Zabaleta ------------------------ Clichy
--------Yaya ------------- N/A ----------
------------------ Silva ------------------
N/A ----------- Aguero ------------ N/A

Nastasic (CBL), Nasri (ACM), Milner (CM), Barry (CM/DM) might be good enough alternatives against most opponents, but not really CL-winning material. Definitely good enough to be sqaud players though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.