Summer Transfers

citykev28 said:
Jovetic, Pedro and one of Fellaini/Bale coming in allegedly.
That would be too good to be true.

I looked a while ago on the Net about Pedro's contractual situation. Barca have imposed one of those astronomical buy out clauses (150 million Euros) which effectively make it impossible to purchase the player prior to the end of the contract. His contract was extended by Barca until June 2016.

As much as I love Pedro I think it is fanciful that he could ever be bought.

Out:
Tevez: doesn't want to be here, done fuck all this season, cause's problems and he's on to much money, could of left a hero but fucked it up himself.

Barry: can be good, can be shit, but we need him to be great all season including Europe, which isn't gonna happen, at 31 he will only get worse.

Lescott: similar to Barry, we need to look at better, ALOT better.

K Toure: not good enough, never been to keen on him.

Maicon: no idea why we signed him anyway.

Kolarov: never been to keen, can find better.

Sinclait: can't see him being here much longer.

Bridge/Santa Cruz: shouldn't have to explain.

In:
Falcao/Cavani: need one of these two, preferably Falcao.

Hummels/Subotic: both class players, would have both, if we could only have one it would be Hummels.

Jovetic: can play up front, out wide, off the striker and CAM, would be perfect for us.

Garay: not seen much of him but he could be worth a look at, only as a maybe atm but he should deffinatly be an upgrade to Lescott/Toure.

Bale: abit wishfull this, you would be mad not to want him in your team.

Chadli/Mertens: both seem like decent wingers, they might not be to costly either.

I'm willing to give Dzeko, Nasri and Garcia till the end of the season to see if we should get rid. Hoping Rodwell proves to be a good signing and i think Guidetti, Rekik, Suarez, Razak and maybe even Wabara deserve better roles. I could be wrong about the academy players and if they don't turn out that good it's not like we've pissed £25m up the wall.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Out:
Tevez: doesn't want to be here, done fuck all this season, cause's problems and he's on to much money, could of left a hero but fucked it up himself.

Barry: can be good, can be shit, but we need him to be great all season including Europe, which isn't gonna happen, at 31 he will only get worse.

In:

Hummels/Subotic: both class players, would have both, if we could only have one it would be Hummels.

Jovetic: can play up front, out wide, off the striker and CAM, would be perfect for us.

Garay: not seen much of him but he could be worth a look at, only as a maybe atm but he should deffinatly be an upgrade to Lescott/Toure.

Chadli/Mertens: both seem like decent wingers, they might not be to costly either.

I'm willing to give Dzeko, Nasri and Garcia till the end of the season to see if we should get rid. Hoping Rodwell proves to be a good signing and i think Guidetti, Rekik, Suarez, Razak and maybe even Wabara deserve better roles. I could be wrong about the academy players and if they don't turn out that good it's not like we've pissed £25m up the wall.

Rodwell is already better than Garcia so i would prefer if we keep Rodwell , Garcia should be sold . For CB i would go for players like Sakho , N'kolou or Schalke's Papadopoulous , They would probably be cheaper options . Garay isn't all that great , He plays in a weaker league .

We need a defensive mid without a doubt, i'd go for Diame he's cheap and he'll do a much better job than Garcia.

Cabaye is worth a punt aswell IMO

Time to cut our losses on Tevez, We need to sign a big player to make a statement to Yernited, and as much as i hate the prick i would like it to be Suarez

i♥city! said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Out:

In:

Rodwell is already better than Garcia so i would prefer if we keep Rodwell , Garcia should be sold . For CB i would go for players like Sakho , N'kolou or Schalke's Papadopoulous , They would probably be cheaper options . Garay isn't all that great , He plays in a weaker league .

Fair enough, was only thinking of a decent defender that wouldn't cost an arm or a leg, had Toby Alderweireld from Ajax in mind to.

I am confident that the mistakes of last summer will not be repeated this.

jollylescott said:
citykev28 said:

I looked a while ago on the Net about Pedro's contractual situation. Barca have imposed one of those astronomical buy out clauses (150 million Euros) which effectively make it impossible to purchase the player prior to the end of the contract. His contract was extended by Barca until June 2016.

If Barca are after Neymar, i can see them letting Pedro go to fund it. I'm sure they'd rather sell Alexis though.

pee dubya said:
jollylescott said:
citykev28 said:

If Barca are after Neymar, i can see them letting Pedro go to fund it. I'm sure they'd rather sell Alexis though.

And Villa.

Pedro would be absolutely great though.

If we're looking for a ball-winning midfielder, which imo we should be, Lars Bender would definitely be worth looking at. Unless they know the league defensive-midfielders who 'screen' don't cut it over here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.