Summer Transfers

Surely Couto's permit is sorted, considering without the Covid crisis, he'd be due to arrive next week?

well fair play to Ezzy - only time will tell if he is right or if he is not. There are very few ITK's anymore and even less who are willing to put their neck on the line with clear claims.

If he is right then Im not sure how those potential signings address our needs - two maybe ready for the first team - two are not and two are basic additions to the reserves (that Rayan Ait-Nouri doesnt look anything special at all) and Amad Traore is just potential

Have to admit I know nothing of Bastoni at all (obligatory youtube clip provided) - from this he looks tall and confident with the ball at his feet and moving out of defence with it - not sure it shows anything outstanding however

Mohammed Ihattaren (18) - looks a bit like a Mahrez Clone to me - not what we need more of IMHO

Eduardo Camavinga - considering he is only 18 he looks pretty damn good

Tanguy Kouassi - looks like he could also play CDM as well as Centre half - again considering his age he looks decent

Surely Couto's permit is sorted, considering without the Covid crisis, he'd be due to arrive next week?
Yan Couto: "I spoke with City representatives and it may still take a while to go there. The season is not over and I can only play in the next one. I don't know if they will take me when I turn 18. So there is a great chance of staying one, or two months at Coritiba. Then [playing] it depends on Barroca [Coritiba head coach] too. But I am available, yes, to play some games and say goodbye to the fans."

They can , they can’t be registered. Though think registration window may be put back to after CL in August myself.

There is talk of that already although it would take all leagues, uefa and fifa too agree, I can see it being shortened maybe all off September.

Never any doubt.

4 first team Target remain:

Bastoni (21) : Laporte's partner & replacement
  • No competition for his signature
  • We will have to pay a pretty penny tho (£55-£60M)
Mohammed Ihattaren (18) : Right Winger & False 9
  • No competition
  • PSV need to sell, probably (£25-£30M)
  • Easy right?.. rioala is his agent...
Tanguy Kouassi (18) : Partner for Taylor Hardwood-bellis.
  • AC Milan & RB Leipzig are our competitors
  • He is a free agent
  • Game time will be the biggest Challenge, since the other two teams want to make him a starter, but we play about 20 games more than those two.
  • So if Pep rotates well, Kouassi has a chance of playing more games(total minutes) for us then either Milan or Leipzig
Eduardo Camavinga (18) : CDM, partner & replacement for Rodri
  • Real Madrid is our only opponent for this signing.
  • The club is willing to challenge anyone to secure Camavinga's signature.
  • We are confident of beating Madrid to his signature this summer. (£50-£55M)
Bastoni- I can see City signing him. He has very great potential and can be a starter for the next decade but at this price, shouldn't it be worth bringing someone with experience? Like Koulibaly, Skriniar , Upamecano?
Mohammed Ihattaren-
I think we should go for him with everything we have. He is an amazing talent and could be one of the best players in the league in 2-3 years. I really think so.
Tanguy Kouassi-
Great talent, tall and very strong physically , I think he is not good enough to play as a CDM, probably not in Pep's team, but as a CB and as aoa free agent he can be a bargain. The problem is that if I was him, I would choose to move to RB Leipzig .

Eduardo Camavinga-
If I could sign one player this year at midfield position, I'll choose Camavinga. I have no doubt at all that he could be the best CDM in the world for the next decade. I think he might be one of the best signing we made in the Pep era but still, I don't think there's any chance of that happening. First of all he will be very expensive, second thing Real Madrid want him and I do not think he would rather play for City and not for Real under Zidane, thirdly we signed Rodri a year ago for so much money. I really think there is no way this will happen but I would love to be surprised

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.