Sums it up

It will come to you with time young sky walker!

It's all an interesting parody of the angry, bitter and disenfranchised right!
Funnily enough, the people sharing Britain first stuff on Facebook that I see are all lefties to a man/woman. They certainly share everything I see anti-Tory on there.

But only a **** tries to bring right/left into xenophobia/bigotry.

“We’re Xhosas,” replied the tallest boy, “We’re on our way to a coming-of-age-ceremony. We go into the wilderness for a few days, and when we come back we will be men.” .....
Doesnt explain the naked woman among them though does it ?.. where is she going ? , unless they do gender realignment in the Glasgow wilderness , shes not coming back a man . Was she a Xhosa at all or just a local Glasgow lassie who saw a few naked men and thought shed strip off and tag along for the crack ?.....a story which poses more questions than it answers , could have had a much better ending if im being completely honest !

“We’re Xhosas,” replied the tallest boy, “We’re on our way to a coming-of-age-ceremony. We go into the wilderness for a few days, and when we come back we will be men.” .....
Doesnt explain the naked woman among them though does it ?.. where is she going ? , unless they do gender realignment in the Glasgow wilderness , shes not coming back a man . Was she a Xhosa at all or just a local Glasgow lassie who saw a few naked men and thought shed strip off and tag along for the crack ?.....a story which poses more questions than it answers , could have had a much better ending if im being completely honest !
I'm not sure. I gave up reading by then. Fair play for sticking by it.

Interesting?
More like an indulgence in piss poor whataboutery by a boring worthy ****. Can see why it sums it up for the OP.

I read it. No punchline, just other religions having a pop at Christianity.

Happy Easter. He is risen!

Just for clarity, I didnt read more than a couple of sentences, I just wandered what the punchline was as something so long, I thought must have a hilarious ending, but I was losing the will to live so had to give up.

You tell them Kenneth, although I am not a rwnj at all, I just got bored, really quickly, and felt the need to stab myself in the eyes with a pencil rather than read on.
No, you clearly must be an asinine RWNJ if you don't find it thought provoking and relevant.

Been looking for the grumbling and whining on this thread, all I can find is piss-taking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.