Sums it up

Mike knows I love him really, he's just so beige.

Me being "the John Inman of bluemoon" as GDM christened me the other day, apparently because Charles Hawtry is too manly, I thought a shade of purple would be more appropriate. I could have gone for pansy purple in retrospect.

Lavender sweetie ;-)

Funnily enough, the people sharing Britain first stuff on Facebook that I see are all lefties to a man/woman. They certainly share everything I see anti-Tory on there.

But only a **** tries to bring right/left into xenophobia/bigotry.
I don't think that's true , only a **** would say that only one side is responsible or would not be consistent.

Xenophobia is disgusting whether it's apartheid, ISIS or fascist groups and it needs calling out on all sides. We just on BM due to demographics only see one kind of xenophobia with any regualrity!

Interesting?
More like an indulgence in piss poor whataboutery by a boring worthy ****. Can see why it sums it up for the OP.
Well worthy cunts believe it is worthwhile to also indulge unworthy cunts and Ken does to be fair.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.