Sun- Mancini set for £22m deal, RVP approved by Sheikh

Mancini - Yes.
He deserves it after (most likely) winning us the league despite dealing with problems like Balo and Tevez. Plus, he's a world class tactician.

RVP - Fuck no.
He's 29 years old and won't be nearly as good here as he is in Arsenal, since he would compete with all of our other superstars in mcfc. In arsenal he's the front figure and that is where he fits best. He could never become that at City. And we could get far more interesting and hungry players for the £30m price tag.

bluelol said:
oakiecokie said:
Why would Custis want to say anything positive about us ??
I smell a fooking rat !

You mean you smell a RAG oakie, this is Custis we are talking about.
Neil Custis has been pretty positive towards City. His brother Shaun seems to hate us with venom.

nashark said:
Van Persie's not the right player for us. I wouldn't pay a penny over £10 Million for him and obviously that's nowhere near enough to get him but then again, he's nowhere near good enough to be a significant improvement on what we've already got.

Van Persie's got a great left foot but his movement is nothing compared to Kun and Tev. He had enough space at Arsenal being the lone striker to get his shots off, but with there being about fifteen players situated in and around the opposite penalty area when we play including two other strikers alongside him (unlike at Arsenal), he's not gonna be allowed the time to get the ball on his left and shoot. He barely touches the ball when he's up against Vince.

We need to get in down the side more not the middle. Maybe Hazard's right for that but I've not seen enough of him to have an opinion. But what I would say is that we already have the team to be competitive in Europe and England, it's just having the manager to pick it.

Personally, I wouldn't spend anything on anyone next season. Keep the squad that was at Newcastle and from the money saved, instead of just having them for disabled people, have more of those motorised trolleys so that we can mill about Joe Mercer's Way on them. Could even have races on them as well...'last one to Asda's a rotten egg' sort of thing.

As for the Mancini situation, it looks like things with Mourinho changed with them being knocked out the Champs League so we might have to stick with him. He's done his best to fuck this up for us but with Tevez being forced in and his mate forced out, he's been very, very lucky. If I was Khaldoon, I'd ask 'Manchester City or Balotelli?' and take it from there.

That's top trolling right there.

The best thing about all this is that if Mancini signs that contract Bluemoon will be billyshears free for 3 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.