Sun- Mancini set for £22m deal, RVP approved by Sheikh

When was the last time we had a manager we offered an improved contract to? Joe Mercer?

mgxsleck said:
A BIG NOOOO for RVP.
I actually don't think we should buy anyone. Does anyone know how good MCFC squad is?
its amazing. NO on RVP, too old, too expensive. and NO of BALE cuz he is also too big of a player for our squad.
Maybe Hazard. But can anyone tell me where he would play???

And yea, idk if the Sun is right, but i'm gonna ignore this whole Macini contract raise. The guy loves City and would stay here even without the money. SO WTF!!! I love man city to death but sometimes the owners push it too much. Anyone agree?

No.Back to Ragcafe you pop.

people getting a bit giddy about an article in the sun. i wonder if this guy as written anything that is remotely true about city ever.

summerseat blue said:
people getting a bit giddy about an article in the sun. i wonder if this guy as written anything that is remotely true about city ever.

Was he not first to break the story about Sanchez turning us down and Clichy and Nasri signing?

I can remeber being abroad with rags telling me Clichy would be shite and Nasri was joining them.

richards30 said:
whats up with some people???? van persie would out score aguero in our team!!!! plus we could rest him a little more than the arse do so he`ll stay fitter for longer. van persie knows the deal, the offer is on the table and he has accepted the deal but its another rooney secenario.....he would get a lot of flack for it so is thinking it through! he might yet decidee its not worth being hated for and sign up at the arse BUT about a 10% chance of that. cant see him moving abroad as his family are very settled in england so we have a very very good chance that rvp will be a city player this summer! quality player.

no..you're comparing RVP to the wrong person. If you had said Dzeko, I would have understood..
Aguero is a world-class striker. He was in red-hot form when he was rotated by Mancini which seemed to have disturbed his rhythm..yet has still managed to score 22 goals..
RVP is more suited to the lone striker role, whereas Aguero works better if he has another striker like Tevez playing with him..

Given that he has only one year left in his contract, a figure between 10mil and 15mil is reasonable..Even 20mil would be a grudging acceptance..
But 30mil is way too much for a 29 year old however good he is..you can find a lot of young world-class players who would be willing to come for less than that..

If Tevez is expected to stay, do we really need Van Persie?

The only reason we'd need another striker is if 2 of Dzeko, Balotelli and Tevez leave. If non of them leave then we'd have 5 strikers with Guidetti coming back.

Kun Aguero said:
summerseat blue said:

Was he not first to break the story about Sanchez turning us down and Clichy and Nasri signing?

I can remeber being abroad with rags telling me Clichy would be shite and Nasri was joining them.

Was he fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.