Sunday Supplement 15/16

You need to expand. What are they saying?
Bigging up Pep to rag stories and saying Woodward should fight us for his services; then suggesting that Arsenal would be a better fit and even if they win the title, Arsene Wenger should resign anyway in order that Pep might be slotted in at the Emirates. Then concluded that Pep's wife wants London .... and on and on and fucking on. Clowns.

'Judgement is mine sayeth the Lord' - you two will be able to chat interminably about who's the cleverest sinner frying tonight.
EternalTormentInHell-TheFateOfUnbelievers.gif

Why didn't Bobby twat him one?

Lol,so many in the media are hurting,it makes me very happy indeed
Yes but what the hell is their problem? One day we're a "Manchester giant" and the next we're lickle old, unworthy Citeh again. Utter twunts. I can't believe it but I miss Gary Neville.

Yes but what the hell is their problem? One day we're a "Manchester giant" and the next we're lickle old, unworthy Citeh again. Utter twunts. I can't believe it but I miss Gary Neville.
He was the best pundit on the tv,i suspect he will be back shortly

Anyone notice their interpretation of the Chelsea incident on the training ground? Curtis: 'these things do happen'
Winter: 'i don't have a problem with it' describing it as
'creative tension'

Our training ground bust ups were portrayed completely differently despite being in a far better position in the league which Chelsea find themselves in now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.