Sunday Supplement 15/16

Piss funny. I will go a step further than "Tactical Turtle" Obese Fucking slob cuntis. "Pep prefers United due to their history"

sunday supplement caters to the sky massive - that is united mostly down to the success of them when sky started. The southern press idiots will want to also big up their own London teams which always happens.

Do a sunday supplement show based in the north is what is needed and then a fair reflection would be broadcast

Almost definitely won't happen but I'd love it if at some point during his tenure here, Pep declared he'd gotten huge offers from the rags and told them to do one.

Not because it would be immensely satisfying, which obviously it would, but because it would expose the frauds in the media who keep peddling that line. Because you know they'll say he only came here because he got no United offer.

I think we may have just seen the first ? minuscule indication that the rag media are finally starting to accept in public ? that the noisy neighbours not in my lifetime Manchester City are the dominant force in Manchester, possibly.????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.