Sunday Supplement 17/18

All 3 of Ollie Holt, Jack Pitt-Brooke and Matt Law saying KDB for player of the year.

Jack Pitt-Brooke particularly gushing. Some quotes on KDB:

"KDB on another level from any other midfielder I’ve seen in the Premier League for the last 10 or 20 years"

"I can’t think of anyone else who combines that level of athleticism, passing, football brain, technical skill, goals from distance. He’s got the absolute lot and in another world from Pogba this season"

"He has got that power through the middle of the pitch which reminds me of Steven Gerrard. Even on top of Gerrard he has got 2 footedness, abitity to play different positions, understanding the game..."

All 3 of Ollie Holt, Jack Pitt-Brooke and Matt Law saying KDB for player of the year.

Jack Pitt-Brooke particularly gushing. Some quotes on KDB:

"KDB on another level from any other midfielder I’ve seen in the Premier League for the last 10 or 20 years"

"I can’t think of anyone else who combines that level of athleticism, passing, football brain, technical skill, goals from distance. He’s got the absolute lot and in another world from Pogba this season"

"He has got that power through the middle of the pitch which reminds me of Steven Gerrard. Even on top of Gerrard he has got 2 footedness, abitity to play different positions, understanding the game..."

He's a city fan, Pitt-Brooke; used to do an excellent blog on us when he was at university IIRC
On another note, from the half hour I saw, Law isn't a big fan of his; dismissive and patronising of points he made, and only looked at Holt & Ashton when giving his points.

He's a city fan, Pitt-Brooke; used to do an excellent blog on us when he was at university IIRC
On another note, from the half hour I saw, Law isn't a big fan of his; dismissive and patronising of points he made, and only looked at Holt & Ashton when giving his points.
Yeah The Lonesome Death of Roy Carroll was great...
http://tldorc.blogspot.co.uk

Law isn't a big fan of his; dismissive and patronising of points he made, and only looked at Holt & Ashton when giving his points.
Probably because he dared to give a City player the praise he deserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.