Sunday Supplement 17/18

Only when we have proved ourselves against the mighty rags under the stewardship of the world's greatest manager will we be given any credit. Then there will be a long list of excuses as to why we won and why they lost, as the scramble to justify the result.

Once our back five have prevented Lumpakaku and Rashford from scoring, once our midfield has competed with and outplayed the classy midfield paring of Fellatio and Matit and our forwards have humiliated the world's ugliest man and rattled a few past alpaca face can we be classed as a quality side.
Sounds about right

You're forgetting that Liverpool could have been three up before the harsh red card for the drop kick to the face. Obviously the fact that we were actually winning, Stones had missed from 5 yards and Liverpool had just one meaningful shot on target is irrelevant. We're still shit at the back.
Stones didn't miss the 'keeper saved it.

As much as the others were 'somewhat' complimentary, it always seemed through gritted teeth. The usual digs kicked in, i mean they wasted 5 minutes talking about peps fashion choices, then totally omitted aguero from the 'Kane, lukaku and morrata' debate... frankly mate I remember why I no longer watch it.

I'll be in touch later regarding that thing we discussed by the way, been snowed under this week!!!

Never got as far as the Kane etc debate but not surprised. I don't often watch the show but our brilliance of last few weeks inspired me to see what they were saying about us; always watch a recording though to make sure I can control what I listen to.

The last season narrative is always at the front of there debate, however these performances are a good few levels above.. last seasons start was not without its flaws, which came to the surface when the scum worked out to press our backline/keeper..... all I'll say is good luck with that one and Eddie says hi!!!

Really annoys me the current narrative is that we started well last season and look what happened? The same narrative could be used for season 11/12 and 13/14, guess what happened then?

Just watched it...
What a pile of shite. Guaranteed proof that there is a mediah campaign against us.

Alison Rudd is one of the most anti-city journalists out there, I've never heard here say a positive thing about us, she seems to despise Guardiola's popularity, and she delivers it all with an air of smugness that always pisses me off. The one saving grace is that she's usually confined to Gab Marcotti'a Times podcast which I can simply not listen to, god forbid she starts popping up on TV more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.