Sunday Supplement 17/18

Im in work today so I need a full run down on here on what Jabba is saying and also if he's wearing that blue Ralph Lauren shirt again the scruffy twat
You can just see him asking his missus "which shirt should I wear love?" and the two he's holding up are both blue ralph lauren shirts.

Custis just said that Rooney is the best passer of a ball he has ever seen - the bloke chairing it asked him to confirm!

Also said that Rooney played everywhere for the Rags, even playing left back v Barcelona in the CL final, in a tactical formation to nullify Barcelona - and those tactics worked! He must have watched a different CL final to me. Oh, and Rooney was the best player under Moyes - I know Rags who would strongly disagree.

This is the first time I've watched this. Fucking hell, you'd learn just as much by reading fans forums. Fuck all insight, and yer man Custis is just a Rag mouth piece - it'll be interesting after the break when they discuss the Rags assistant manager leaving - I'm guessing Custis will have the inside story......

Custis just said that Rooney is the best passer of a ball he has ever seen - the bloke chairing it asked him to confirm!

Also said that Rooney played everywhere for the Rags, even playing left back v Barcelona in the CL final, in a tactical formation to nullify Barcelona - and those tactics worked! He must have watched a different CL final to me. Oh, and Rooney was the best player under Moyes - I know Rags who would strongly disagree.
Tbf he was talking about the 2008 semi-final against Barca. The "best passer" comment was hilarious, Neil Ashton looked totally non-plussed as he asked him to repeat it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.