Sunday Supplement 17/18

Only watched it for about 3 minutes but questioned two points. One was Sterling getting booed at every ground for letting his country down. Bollocks. He gets booed because he dared to leave the media darlings and was ripped apart in most papers for it.
Secondly - England fans sang YNWA at Wembley before the Germany semifinal in 96. Now I wasn’t there and could be wrong but I find this incredibly hard to believe.

I don't recall England fans singing YNWA during Euro 96. I think it was Pitt-Brooke that mentioned it, and judging by the look of him he must have been very young in 96 so I wonder if read/heard that somewhere.

On Shreeves, I thought he was gash, talked too much and often talked over the person he asked a question to.

And the two City fans had an opportunity to very much point out the Sterling gets booed by more than just England fans - he pretty much gets it at every away ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.