Sunday Supplement 17/18

Me too.

Still, she predicted that City would finish outside the top 4 at the start of the season so that sort of shows you what she knows. I try not to get wound up by someone with that poor a grasp of the game.

What annoys me is that she is stealing a living. She is not delivering any sort of insight, listening to her is about as balanced and objective as reading threads on rawk.

One of the things about Liverpool is that they got their games against the other top 6 teams out of the way before anyone else. Even though they got pastings more than once against top six teams I wondered if they would start getting giddy as they started putting mid table teams away. And right on cue along comes Alison...

It is disgusting,but even watching it with the other reporters,they all praise City with gritted teeth,when they have no choice to,there is only Samuel who seems to stand up for us,and he is pretty respected from what I hear in the game,knows his stuff,but the others hate it.

We all know that certain reporters have their own teams,I know from first hand when I kindly reminded Charlie Wyett of his and his colleagues predictions for the league,and cups a few years back on Twitter,he replied and took it well,unlike young Mr Taylor of the Guardian (I think) who slated us one particular week,but had great pleasure in spouting that he was looking forward to the great hospitality the journalists receive at City,I think he was trying to piss me off,it worked.

But for her to fly the Liverpool flag like she does and compare them or even make them out to be far superior to us is absolutely fucking ridiculous,and surely action must be taken to not have her on as often as she is

It is disgusting,but even watching it with the other reporters,they all praise City with gritted teeth,when they have no choice to,there is only Samuel who seems to stand up for us,and he is pretty respected from what I hear in the game,knows his stuff,but the others hate it.

We all know that certain reporters have their own teams,I know from first hand when I kindly reminded Charlie Wyett of his and his colleagues predictions for the league,and cups a few years back on Twitter,he replied and took it well,unlike young Mr Taylor of the Guardian (I think) who slated us one particular week,but had great pleasure in spouting that he was looking forward to the great hospitality the journalists receive at City,I think he was trying to piss me off,it worked.

But for her to fly the Liverpool flag like she does and compare them or even make them out to be far superior to us is absolutely fucking ridiculous,and surely action must be taken to not have her on as often as she is

I’m guessing she’s on as often as she is because she’s either popular or she’s cheap.

I wonder which it could be...

Good news for the blood pressure pill sellers!

Sunday is Oliver Kay (Times, sane), Steve Bates (People, idiot), and Neil Custis (Filth, fat).

Good news for the blood pressure pill sellers!

Sunday is Oliver Kay (Times, sane), Steve Bates (People, idiot), and Neil Custis (Filth, fat).
I'm actually not allowed to watch this show. Lineups like the above show why that won't be changing anytime soon.

I'm actually not allowed to watch this show. Lineups like the above show why that won't be changing anytime soon.

same here fella!

my wife says its not acceptable to swear and curse in front of the tv screen whilst my 7yr daughter is playing with her toys in front of us :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.