Sunday Supplement 17/18

Custis is on the payroll of the scum of course he sucks dick plus of roles were reverence they had Pep we had Moaninho he’d be saying the complete opposite

I was going to watch that but as soon as Custis started to talk i immediately said "nononono, sorry" then stopped it. He barely got the word "hipster" out and i decided i have no interest in what he has to say about anything. People like him and castles really should be known as paid public pr staff because that is exactly what they are. I find him somewhat repulsive, not sure why but i can't stand watching his face move.

Exactly, he just proved the point that Sanchez went to united for the money even more. They are now having to do what we had to do in 2008 to attract the big names, throw money at them. The roles have reversed and he can't see it.
That’s what the other fat guy with the glasses was trying to get across to him but he’s so thick it just wouldn’t sink in

Think the other two could have argued his point of why Yaya and Tevez came to us a bit better.

They came and we paid them high wages because we were so far behind the top, which is exactly why Utd are paying the wages for Sanchez.

Corpulent cretin custis said rags have not suddenly become mugs overnight. Correct. They have been working on it for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.