Sunday supplement 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed they were very careful about the der spiegal leaks.they don't know wether to stick or twist and cant understand why city arnt talking and seem worried about legal action from city

Video discussion in the link

I thought Wallace's position was pretty reasonable there - can't, or have lawyers telling them not to, comment on the allegations and what they might mean, so are wondering what City's plan is. Other than that, they don't have much else to go on.

I thought Wallace's position was pretty reasonable there - can't, or have lawyers telling them not to, comment on the allegations and what they might mean, so are wondering what City's plan is. Other than that, they don't have much else to go on.

I thought his comments about it being in the public interest complete bollocks. What the fuck has City spending their own money got to do with Joe Public?

I noticed they were very careful about the der spiegal leaks.they don't know wether to stick or twist and cant understand why city arnt talking and seem worried about legal action from city
They know exactly why City aren't talking, but that won't help them sell papers/clicks

I thought his comments about it being in the public interest complete bollocks. What the fuck has City spending their own money got to do with Joe Public?

They mix up actual 'breaking the law' with breaking a set of rules brought in by a corrupt organisation to try & stifle competition at the top & protect rich clubs who are their friends from rich clubs who aren't.

Didn't watch it today but sounds like they picked the only negative press in a pretty awesome feb and start to march and we are top of the league,stuff them i've given up watching now,unless we win the league then i'm tuning in and turning it up real loud

It's a generous definition of 'public interest', I'll give you that. However, there are a lot of the public who will be interested in an outcome, even if it will usually be for selfish reasons.

I was more meaning his perspective on the whole thing. Having UEFA and the FA say they are reviewing things, and then not making any final statement on anything, does leave it as public information with no resolution.

It's noticeable that the Guardian and BBC seem to be ignoring this latest thing, maybe that's why they had to go to Draper for bile.

Just watched it back - not sure why we would engage in answering questions on documents that we believe to be acquired illegally genuine at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.