Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

Given the media has ignored our achievements last season i don't expect any kind words from this lot,instead of doing a prog on our domestic treble Sky kept running the rags 20th aniverary of their treble,it's been quite amazing the reaction to us,this will be dipper this dippers that blah blah
I'm having a season off from this show unless we stuff the rags and dippers then i'll look in

Unless I see Martin Samuel is in the line up, I’m not going to bother watching it this season. I’ve had enough.

I packed in Talksport, God knows how long ago and now I intend to give this a miss.
I feel so much happier not having to listen to constant shit. I'll also try and give
the matchday threads a miss too. They are getting beyond stupid. Apologies
to the decent posters that go in there, but the fucking loonies have won.

I packed in Talksport, God knows how long ago and now I intend to give this a miss.
I feel so much happier not having to listen to constant shit. I'll also try and give
the matchday threads a miss too. They are getting beyond stupid. Apologies
to the decent posters that go in there, but the fucking loonies have won.

Fair enough mate, but personally i think its a bit of a stretch throwing the matchday threads on here alongside those 2 programmes; TS and Sunday Supp I fully agree with you, but the matchday thread is just full of fellow blues letting off stress and pressure during the game, and fully to be expected; its no big deal for me

Ah let's see should I watch the drip drip propaganda of all things red or retain my sanity tough call.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.