Sunday Supplement-City have no world class players.

waspish said:
What about Bellamy for me he's world class. what is world class? For me its somebody who can win a game by his own skill
Come on now! Bellamy, isn't world class, if he was he wouldn't have played for 9 clubs and still only just be 30. However, how anyone can claim 2 players that
Carlos Tevez: South American Footballer of the Year: 2003, 2004, 2005
Emmanuel Adebayor: BBC African Footballer of the Year: 2007 African Player of the Year: 2008
Are not world class is simply showing himself up as a fool.

I'd settle for the title with no world class players to be honest, it's all about the team, individuals are a bonus a good side will beat a team of individuals 9 out of 10 times IMO.

waspish said:
sam the drummer said:
And to be fair, when have they ever said anything fucking positive about us.

Did they mention what world class players united have?

Id say Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra and Rooney

Just Rooney for me is world class

Evra is probably the best left back in the world, if thats not world class i dont know what is!

oaksie2 said:
I'd settle for the title with no world class players to be honest, it's all about the team, individuals are a bonus a good side will beat a team of individuals 9 out of 10 times IMO.
madrid had plenty of world class players and no titles to show for it at times
its a team game and the best teams win, not always the best players
Italy winning the 06 world cup for example

World class for me is a player who would be in contention to be in the squad of the best teams in the world be that international or club level

On that basis at City
Given, Robi, for certain knocking on the door is Ade, De-Jong, Tevez and Barry

At Trafford
Ferdinhand, Rooney and Hargreaves for sure knocking on the door Vidic

That McGarry or what ever he is called is a Chelsea fan and I heard him on Five Live saying that Robi walked out of the training camp because we didnt sign Kaka. I said when I heard it that it was a lie as Robi must have been in half way to Brazil when the announcement was made, so he clearly has an agenda

Godfather said:
Adebayor, Given and Robinho may disagree with that.

Feck me if WE don't have world class players I don't think there are many teams in the UK that do.... The Rags certainly wouldn't have any.

More bitter rubbish from the rag loving media.

waspish said:
sam the drummer said:
And to be fair, when have they ever said anything fucking positive about us.

Did they mention what world class players united have?

Id say Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra and Rooney

Just Rooney for me is world class
rooney and vi dick for me only world class players they have,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.