Sunday Supplement This Morning

dazng said:
The cookie monster said:
The Future's Blue said:
Is there anybody on from the Mail or Independent, the papers that were banned?
The host Neil Ashton.
Martin Samuels from the Mail is on every other week, I follow him on Twitter he says it as it is and wrote a great article on the bullshit that is FFP.

Is Martin Samuel on twitter? Didn't know that I'll search him out. Probably the best journalist around.

Bluemoon dan said:
dazng said:
The cookie monster said:
The host Neil Ashton.
Martin Samuels from the Mail is on every other week, I follow him on Twitter he says it as it is and wrote a great article on the bullshit that is FFP.

Is Martin Samuel on twitter? Didn't know that I'll search him out. Probably the best journalist around.

Martin Samuel isn't on twitter

mcfc_paul said:
Bluemoon dan said:
dazng said:

Martin Samuel isn't on twitter

Yeh just had a quick search and the only one on there is a parody account for him which is a little bizarre!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.