Sunday Supplement This Morning

The Future's Blue said:
oakiecokie said:
BillyShears said:
Look as old and as drunk as slur alex ...

... or me.(before any other fucker says it !!)
I've just tried on my new glasses, can read that perfectly now ;)
talk about luck walking out of the ground wondering how i was going to afford my semi ticket and picked up a soaking wad of notes £50 fine now i have dryed them out

no doubt on rodney marsh big splash that bobby is definately gone in the summer,get he wants headline for his charity but really and these lemmings will talk about it as fact 5-0 anyone

frothy said:
The Future's Blue said:
oakiecokie said:
... or me.(before any other fucker says it !!)
I've just tried on my new glasses, can read that perfectly now ;)
talk about luck walking out of the ground wondering how i was going to afford my semi ticket and picked up a soaking wad of notes £50 fine now i have dryed them out

Now now. ;)

And ps. who's the c u n t with no neck on today.

Always a worrying sign for any manager when that lot start dishing out votes of confidence. Almost as if they're setting the narrative early doors ...

BillyShears said:
Always a worrying sign for any manager when that lot start dishing out votes of confidence. Almost as if they're setting the narrative early doors ...

That's exactly what they are doing. But they've been doing it since he was appointed, after we sacked their mate for dragging us into a relegation scrap two seasons running.

I'm assuming you were all for hughesie getting sacked ?

The cookie monster said:
The Future's Blue said:
Is there anybody on from the Mail or Independent, the papers that were banned?
The host Neil Ashton.
Martin Samuels from the Mail is on every other week, I follow him on Twitter he says it as it is and wrote a great article on the bullshit that is FFP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.