Sunday Supplement

bigA said:
. United/Chelsea/Arsenal built without spending millions.....
o_rly.jpg

bigA said:
Sat here watching the Sunday Suppository just now. At the moment there is just the usual "insightful" comments about City from Shaun Cuntstis and Andy Dunn, you know...... Mancini out by November..... can't win by throwing money at the club..... no stability........ new signings causing unrest and instability at the club....... United/Chelsea/Arsenal built without spending millions (oh really)..... new signing not good enough for United/Arsenal/Liverpool and not class players......we're not anti-City, really we're not, honest...... fcuking City bastards should know there place...... fcuking hate them, rich little upstarts..... hope the fcuking wheels fall off..... going to fail, so no threat to Baconface, Wenger and Ancelloti.......... mustn't upset Sir Baconface by saying that they are a real threat for years to come..... we must keep promoting the "sky four"...... blah-diddly-blah-de-blah. What surprised me is Henry Winter trying to defend us somewhat, maybe that fan that confronted him last season made him see sense.

Just a bunch of bitter sad twats that just love to take every opportunity to deride, defame and denigrate our club who do not have the balls to criticise Manchester United and Sir Baconface as they know that he will come down upon them like the proverbial ton of bricks and their privileged position of being their propaganda agents will be swiftly revoked and a ban from the swamp will be just as swiftly enforced. Perhaps we should come down on them just as harshly and start banning these tosser who espouse unfounded rubbish about us.

BTW has Cuntstis spent a little too long at tan-tastic with the orange glow that exudes fom that ugly mug of his and doesn't Brian Woolnough look like the bastard son of Joe Bugner. At least we have been spared of waking up to that fat wanker Martin Samuel so count your blessings for small mercies.

You have just reminded me why I am sat here with a cup of tea and the TV is switched off... believe me I never watch Sunday Supplement and I never listen to Talkshite - and my blood pressure is falling and they are thinking of reducing my medication!

Whats better from Citys point of view

1) All the press blowing smoke up our arses saying we are going win the league or finish in CL spot and win something and then we fail or

2) Take a negative attitude with us as at present and the team turn it on on the pitch and get a CL spot and win a pot.

For me number 2 every time and before anyone says they should be more balanced the fact is being balanced about opinions does not stimulate debate or discussion whereas being polarised at one extreme or the other does, it is why talkshite are sucessful, bad cop good cop routine.

bluealf said:
BigA

Matin Samuals has been constantly writing good things about us in his online articles for a good while now.

I'll take your word for it bluealf, it's just I don't really care for him or his journalism that's all.

Kinda reminds me of the fat kid at school who loved football, but couldn't play and was always last picked and put in goal.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:01 pm --<br /><br />PS what did make me laugh while watching the Sunday Suppository was when Andy Dunn predicted that Berbaflop will have a stellar season (one goal this season and he's the dog's bollocks, Mr Dunn?) and that Paul Scholes is not a dirty player but someone who cannot tackle to save his life. I think that Jamie Redknapp was right for once when he stated that Scholes knows exactly what he is doing when he goes in to tackle and the fact that he cannot tackle is just a sorry excuse trotted out by journos, Richard Keys, Andy Gray, several pundits and Baconface himself. He's got away with it for years so why change now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.