Sunday Supplement

Re: Re: Sunday Supplement

adrianr said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Tevez wants to leave again. This is getting boring Carlos. Please fuck off in January and do us all a favour!

Isn't the contrast to last January just fantastic though :D

Then: "I want to leave".. "That's it we're doomed, we're nothing without him".. "City are doomed, they're nothing without him"
Now: "I want to leave".. "Sorry, you are?".. "Who?"

Even the journalists are bored shitless of it.

What's even funnier is everybody was saying City are a one man team and will be fucked without Tevez. Role reversal in my opinion. Shrek on the bench yesterday and an unconvincing draw at Fulham. Sweet. I really think the rags team is poor if anything happens to Wooney, us on the other hand have our star player from last year sat in the wings.

This 'Tevez is off' story is no longer a story it's a joke!

The reason it continues to raise it's ugly head is because:

A, the word "off" is the only english word Tevez can pronounce properly.

B, there is currently nothing negative to report about MCFC and the propaganda machine (press/pundits/Sunday supplement/SSN/MOTD) absolutely hate it.

So Carlos if you're off then thanks for your contribution. Do yourself a favour though mate and leave with a bit of dignity intact.

MCFC 4 EVER said:
johnny crossan said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aldj484D8hQ[/youtube]

as promised - Barclay on Fergie + Smithy on Mancini

("The People" is currently being sued by the club re Bates' story about Garry's excesses (it is said)
Smith you sad bitter ****

sounds like he's a bitter Chelsea fan with a typical cockney speech impediment

Smith sounds like a parody from a really shit Harry Enfield sketch.

Nearly everything he said there was factually wrong. And i'm worried about the width of his forehead.

Mancini = 10 trophies in 10 seasons, with four different clubs. So take your Hey Arnold head and take it for a shit, you greasy ****.

ono said:
Smith sounds like a parody from a really shit Harry Enfield sketch.

Nearly everything he said there was factually wrong. And i'm worried about the width of his forehead.

Mancini = 10 trophies in 10 seasons, with four different clubs. So take your Hey Arnold head and take it for a shit, you greasy ****.

@Smudge1962 tweet away boys<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:10 pm --<br /><br />
cookster said:
Smith is a Spuds fan - enough said!

@Smudge1962 is a QPR fan

levets said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
johnny crossan said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aldj484D8hQ[/youtube]

as promised - Barclay on Fergie + Smithy on Mancini

("The People" is currently being sued by the club re Bates' story about Garry's excesses (it is said)
Smith you sad bitter ****

sounds like he's a bitter Chelsea fan with a typical cockney speech impediment
"Vat is the sign of a very good manager"
Ray Reardon without the talent, prick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.