Sunday Supplement

ono said:
Smith sounds like a parody from a really shit Harry Enfield sketch.

Nearly everything he said there was factually wrong. And i'm worried about the width of his forehead.

Mancini = 10 trophies in 10 seasons, with four different clubs. So take your Hey Arnold head and take it for a shit, you greasy ****.

Brilliant.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
ono said:
Smith sounds like a parody from a really shit Harry Enfield sketch.

Nearly everything he said there was factually wrong. And i'm worried about the width of his forehead.

Mancini = 10 trophies in 10 seasons, with four different clubs. So take your Hey Arnold head and take it for a shit, you greasy ****.

Brilliant.

ono hahahhahahahahahah brilliant that pal.
nail on the head.
cannot believe how much he hates us .
hes such a horrible human being

WARNING

Inevitably tomorrow's Sunday Supplement will include Oliver Holt!

The main topic: Big Tevez Debate.

sbm said:
WARNING

Inevitably tomorrow's Sunday Supplement will include Oliver Holt!

The main topic: Big Tevez Debate.
Think I will be watching "Sunday Morning Live" instead

Sunday Supplement is like 2 women fighting in a pub car park. An horrific spectacle, but I just can't stop myself from watching.
Normally I feel the same. But tomorrow I may heed my own warning and give it a miss. At least I can find Paul Smith's antics amusing. But Oliver Holt really is something different....

sbm said:
Sunday Supplement is like 2 women fighting in a pub car park. An horrific spectacle, but I just can't stop myself from watching.
Normally I feel the same. But tomorrow I may heed my own warning and give it a miss. At least I can find Paul Smith's antics amusing. But Oliver Holt really is something different....
I can't stand the twunt's face and his greasy fuckin hair
I'm giving it wide berth tomorrow

squirtyflower said:
sbm said:

Are Paul Smith and Oliver Holt on tomorrow? Christ. I can't miss that. I will have to cover the remote in foam because it will getting whizzed at the telly multiple times.

squirtyflower said:
sbm said:

Are Paul Smith and Oliver Holt on tomorrow? Christ. I can't miss that. I will have to cover the remote in foam because it will getting whizzed at the telly multiple times.
Sorry to raise your hopes but Paul Smith is not on tomorrow. I only mentioned him (by way of contrast with Holt) because he had (deservedly) received so much abuse earlier in this thread for his performance last week.

The others on tomorrow are Paul Hayward and Rob Draper. I have been really annoyed by stuff that Hayward has written in the past. But at least I can bear to watch him. But Oliver Holt .... I reckon that (leaving aside criminals, terrorists, etc) I could count on the fingers of one hand the people I genuinely detest; he would be one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.