Sunday supplement

m7mcfc

They are going to discuss if we are the real deal after the adverts. Lets see what they have to say. I cant believe the real deal statement we are defending champions the pricks.

Nothing really to report they talked more about the gaffer showing up with a Platt mask and how ineffective we are in the CL.

Creaming themselves over a Nevile piece in the Mail though regarding Ronaldo tearing teams a new one if on his game with us playing them Wednesday.

Well they have already decided even if we win the league by 10 points they are still going to right bullshit about Mancini's future quite unbelievable really...

We're Champions. Answer: Yes.

Dont need 4 twats and a croissant to tell me that.

chesterguy said:
BUT Mancini will be gone if we dont win the Europa league..??? YCNMIU

Laughable. That was the most embarrassing five minutes of the season. "My word", as one of the twats might say. Master Bates is shitting it.

waspish said:
Well they have already decided even if we win the league by 10 points they are still going to right bullshit about Mancini's future quite unbelievable really...

They said because of the ex Barcelona employees we now employ and Pep being out of work it will be discussed , there's a thread on it on this forum, do you think it should be pulled?

m7mcfc said:
They are going to discuss if we are the real deal after the adverts. Lets see what they have to say. I cant believe the real deal statement we are defending champions the pricks.

Nothing really to report they talked more about the gaffer showing up with a Platt mask and how ineffective we are in the CL.

Creaming themselves over a Nevile piece in the Mail though regarding Ronaldo tearing teams a new one if on his game with us playing them Wednesday.

Yes, what manner of parallel universe time warp do these people live in.

So once again, you all get up early on a Sunday morning just to get angry at four predictable numpties.

Have a lie in. Go for a stroll. Watch Dinner Dates. But why do you insist on making yourselves angry on the Lord's day?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.