Sunday supplement

Bluemoon115 said:
So once again, you all get up early on a Sunday morning just to get angry at four predictable numpties.

Have a lie in. Go for a stroll. Watch Dinner Dates. But why do you insist on making yourselves angry on the Lord's day?

You are not wrong, it has to be said.

Pam said:
Bluemoon115 said:
So once again, you all get up early on a Sunday morning just to get angry at four predictable numpties.

Have a lie in. Go for a stroll. Watch Dinner Dates. But why do you insist on making yourselves angry on the Lord's day?

You are not wrong, it has to be said.
A broken watch is right twice a day.

I like watching it because I'm amazed of what comes out off 4 supposed intelligent guys! its like there intelligence goes out the window when discussing us!

squirtyflower said:
Matt Lawton "we all know City's defence has been poor this season"

and so it goes

It's only been poor compared to last seasons standards

It doesn't surprise me that they have managed to turn us going top into some slagfest about us and mancini...
Have they actually said anything about norwich beating pretend norwich?
And sky sports news have already rolled out the denial mat,when utd went top a few weeks ago it was headline news,utd back at the top,city second behind utd etc...they couldn't tell everybody enough but look at the difference today....no headlines of us regaining top spot,no re run of norwichs goal against utd from yesterday,no mention of it being a vital twist in the race for the title...
And no i'm not being paranoid,it's as plain as the nose on your face the agenda from sky and it's there for everybody to see...
Fuck em all the jealous bastards,we havn't needed these twats for the last twenty years and they can do one for another twentty years for my liking...

bobmcfc said:
squirtyflower said:

and so it goes

It's only been poor compared to last seasons standards

I'm beginning to wonder if they can actually count. Dear me, they are making utter knobs of themselves.

manimanc said:
It doesn't surprise me that they have managed to turn us going top into some slagfest about us and mancini...
Have they actually said anything about norwich beating pretend norwich?
And sky sports news have already rolled out the denial mat,when utd went top a few weeks ago it was headline news,utd back at the top,city second behind utd etc...they couldn't tell everybody enough but look at the difference today....no headlines of us regaining top spot,no re run of norwichs goal against utd from yesterday,no mention of it being a vital twist in the race for the title...
And no i'm not being paranoid,it's as plain as the nose on your face the agenda from sky and it's there for everybody to see...
Fuck em all the jealous bastards,we havn't needed these twats for the last twenty years and they can do one for another twentty years for my liking...
But I bet you still pay their wage by watching every week.

squirtyflower said:

and so it goes

God help them if we had a half decent defence.

BTW we have conceded 12 this season in the Prem, think it was 11 this time last season.

That is a MASSIVE downturn in performance absolutely massive - we really are in the mire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.