Sunday Supplement.....

I dont know why I watch this shit every year. Its almost like I enjoy starting my Sundays by getting wound up listening to these cock badgers.

'He spent a lot of money at Real Madrid'

Erm not really, Florentino Perez spent a lot of money.

"He spent an awful lot of money at RM and didn't win anything."
He didn't spend anything you ****. Pellers complained about the signings made and was convinced the team was unbalanced regardless the number of galacticos.

HollinwoodBlue said:
I dont know why I watch this shit every year. Its almost like I enjoy starting my Sundays by getting wound up listening to these cock badgers.
To be fair, there's a lot on here like you. They watch it each sunday, then come on here slagging it off. Then next sunday, they're back watching it again. I don't watch it. Two reasons;

1. You get a blow by blow account on here anyway!
2. My blood pressure will stay a lot more stable with me not watching it!

jimharri said:
HollinwoodBlue said:
To be fair, there's a lot on here like you. They watch it each sunday, then come on here slagging it off. Then next sunday, they're back watching it again. I don't watch it. Two reasons;

1. You get a blow by blow account on here anyway!
2. My blood pressure will stay a lot more stable with me not watching it!

I was confident it would be different this season, and first impressions appear to back that up.

They seem to be hedging their bets but certainly think they reckon they will prefer MP and Jose to gollum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.