Sunday Supplement.....

Where the pundits hated Mancini they all begrudgingly admire Pelle.interesting to see what character weakness they will pick up on next season, if any.

As always you just have to take what these guys say for what they are. It always surprises me how little they know about the game, relying largely on information coming from individuals at a select few clubs that they have built up a relationship with. It was interesting to hear Sam Wallace criticise Ferguson for stirring up the Rooney problem as a parting gift for Moyes. That would have earned him a ban last year.

I thought the comments were relatively fair. There's a cause for concern with Pellegrini because of his poor trophy record and lack of European success, but he was up against the greatest Barcelona team of all time when he was in charge of Real Madrid and he's worked wonders with Malaga in Europe.

Like every new manager he comes with positives and negatives in equal measure - it's no different to anybody else we could have employed. Let's just get behind him, accept that there's a lot of pressure on him to deliver (because of the way Mancini's tenure transpired and ended) and see what happens; as fans, it's all we can do.

MCFC BOB said:
Like every new manager he comes with positives and negatives in equal measure

The only perceived negative,and one i think is a nonsense,is his lack of silverware.
What others can you attribute to him?

FantasyIreland said:
MCFC BOB said:

The only perceived negative,and one i think is a nonsense,is his lack of silverware.

Adjustment to English football ?

I don't buy it as a criticism , there's such a little englander mentality within our press that our league is so much harder than the others in Europe, which just isn't true.
It's one I've heard thrown at him though

Danamy said:
FantasyIreland said:
MCFC BOB said:

Mancini has nicer hair

To compliment his Boss wardrobe........

The self adoration was quite nauseating

FantasyIreland said:
Danamy said:
FantasyIreland said:

Mancini has nicer hair

To compliment his Boss wardrobe........

The self adoration was quite nauseating

His dress sense was shit, the City scarf was the reason he managed to pull it off. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.