Sunday Supplement

Re: Sunday Supplement

yeah whatever !! said:
gmckennasell said:
they completely dismissed city today , the title is won and they cant wait for the martyr jizz fest , would be nice for us to upset their party just like 2012[/quote

First they ignore you
Then they ridicule you
Then they fight you
Then you win

I like this quote. I doff ma hat and ma gandy to you!

The Light Was Yellow said:
yeah whatever !! said:
gmckennasell said:
they completely dismissed city today , the title is won and they cant wait for the martyr jizz fest , would be nice for us to upset their party just like 2012[/quote

First they ignore you
Then they ridicule you
Then they fight you
Then you win

posted the same during the run up to our last title win.!!

oops,I couldnt have cos I only joined last week.. please ignore me. ;)

Haven't watched it for awhile now... it's just so predictable. I can predict the subject and what their opinion is on this subject far too easily.

When will newspapers die? this show's scum being replaced by random bloggers indexed by newsnow?

It really was dire today. Perhaps they should rename it MUTV Sunday Supplement?

Ryan can do no wrong. Not even after shagging his Brothers wife for x amount of years, and stabbing Moyes in the back, along with the other United players.(allegedly) Expect a *CLASS OF 92 BANNER* if he get's the Managers job at United? On top of that we had another Brendan Rogers/Liverpool love in.

The amount of contradictions and back slapping was sickening.

yeah whatever !! said:
The Light Was Yellow said:

posted the same during the run up to our last title win.!!

oops,I couldnt have cos I only joined last week.. please ignore me. ;)
Gp9Qkaz.gif

gmckennasell said:
they completely dismissed city today , the title is won and they cant wait for the martyr jizz fest , would be nice for us to upset their party just like 2012

They will just say that they backed City at the start of the season and they are great because they called it right

jrb said:
It really was dire today. Perhaps they should rename it MUTV Sunday Supplement?

Ryan can do no wrong. Not even after shagging his Brothers wife for x amount of years, and stabbing Moyes in the back, along with the other United players.(allegedly) Expect a *CLASS OF 92 BANNER* if he get's the Managers job at United? On top of that we had another Brendan Rogers/Liverpool love in.

The amount of contradictions and back slapping was sickening.

pikey shagging his pregnant sister-in-law

classy

and $ky hold the man and his club up as if they are some sort of paragons of virtue

ycmiu

Deliberately avoided this show this morning cos the cuntent would just be so predictable.

But following this afternoon, I might just play the podcast back for a chuckle as I nurse a nice glass of red :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.