Sunday Supplement

Re: Sunday Supplement

kippaxwarrior said:
Should be good this morning
Shaun Custis is on and no doubt he will be spouting his usual bile about us but Henry Winter and Martin Samuel are also on and last time Winter destroyed Custis
He did
And it is all to do with our academy,custis is just not a fan.

Custis is horrible.

No doubt we'll have the "City should have had the title sewn up months ago" bullshit from him. Hope he starts labouring the point about FFP - Samuels will destroy him.

kippaxwarrior said:
Shaun Custis is on and no doubt he will be spouting his usual bile about us but Henry Winter and Martin Samuel are also on and last time Winter destroyed Custis

Got me popcorn ready this is going be good..

The cookie monster said:
kippaxwarrior said:
He did
And it is all to do with our academy,custis is just not a fan.

He can't understand why we haven't already reaped the benefits of the new campus before it is even built, can he? It's too confusing for his tiny brain.

Tea ready, toast ready, Mrs cooking bacon come on Custis do your worse i don't give a fuck

Custis..pmsl.."Questions will be asked next yr if Pellegrini doesnt challenge in europe"

Fuck off you rag geordie twat..<br /><br />-- Sun May 04, 2014 9:08 am --<br /><br />Winter/Samuel talking sense..

Custis-i FEEL YOUR PAIN.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.