Sundays Games

marco

chelsea or liverpool

all other fixtures would have had me rooting for the rent boys but now i don't know who i want to win, 'a draw anyone'

Re: chelsea or liverpool

A draw yes!, i think it is going to be tough game tomorrow probably one of our hardest aways and we might not come away with 3 points so we don't want any of the clubs around us going well clear.

as much as i hate for any of the two to win, i want the bin dippers to win this one. since they are on 15 and chelski on 18, a dipper win would put both teams on 18, while a draw would put chelsea on 19.

anything to give us that gap up there to fill.

shaiomarali said:
as much as i hate for any of the two to win, i want the bin dippers to win this one. since they are on 15 and chelski on 18, a dipper win would put both teams on 18, while a draw would put chelsea on 19.

Chelsea to win..
We are not going to win the Leauge ffs.

Miami Weiss said:
shaiomarali said:

Chelsea to win..

i didnt even mention winning the league. it is a long term vision. to remain in the top 6 contention means to get in comfortable gap up top just in case FA throws a lot of other spins on us.

A draw will be good, but if anyone has to win today it's got to be Chelsea.
Everyone knows Liverpool are a 2/3 man team and should one of those get injured they will struggle without a shadow of doubt!

shaiomarali said:
Miami Weiss said:
Chelsea to win..

i didnt even mention winning the league. it is a long term vision. to remain in the top 6 contention means to get in comfortable gap up top just in case FA throws a lot of other spins on us.

Top 6 is what we are aiming for, I would rather have Chelsea win then the rags & Arsenal look more likely to lose their top 4 place.

Chelsea for me...Hate the dippers and if Chelsea can take the title good on them...we can still get into the top four which is what we want....we are not going to finish top tbh so lets not get over the top...Next year will do.:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.