Sunderland away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we heard anything about MDM?

i suspect that him and Yaya spent Saturday in a nursing home resting their old legs and my money would be on Sagna at RB and MDM/Ota in the middle. Then Zaba at RB for Leicester.

That's if MDM isn't injured of course - I note Humphreys got a little run out at Villa - not to be tested much of course.

He was asked about it in the presser and MP replied by saying both MDM and Yaya were rested for this match against Sunderland.

Delph has a small issue with his calf ( a corky as its often termed ) a small issue but should be right for Leicester so lets hope its not the same as the " small" issue Bony has that has kept him out for many weeks and more weeks to come.

We often seem to have a late scratching but its no Mangala , VK , Bony and Delph with KDB and Nasri long term injuries maybe back for the last 4 weeks of the season at best.

for me this is our most important game to date in view of yesterdays news - for sure the media are just waiting to pounce on any mistakes we make on the pitch and blame it on the timing of yesterdays announcement.

We have to be fired up - there is no way Sunderland will be as meek as Villa were...

If we are not at it from min 1 this will be tougher than we presume - If we are on it I expect a positive performance and result.

0 - 3 to City.

Dead right, Adcock - anything less than a stellar performance tonight and the press will be on our backs - "Pep sees the massive task ahead of him with this City side". We'll be under the microscope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.