Sunderland away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah Sunderland at the SOL. Expect 80% possession, hitting the woodwork 4 times, multiple penalties not given and then AJ scoring a deflected goal with their only shot on target 88th minute.

Last time we played in shitty windy weather was Stoke!
I'm hoping for a much better performance than the shit offered by us on that particular evening. So turning up would be a bonus.

Where did you get this info?
Why have they not been on sale on the website?
I assumed it had sold out.

Ive just rang Sunderland box office, I live in Newcastle now and fancy an away game for first time in a few years and they said turnstile 71 is cash only or you can go to the ticket office if its pay by card £34 adults I was told.

ah Sunderland at the SOL. Expect 80% possession, hitting the woodwork 4 times, multiple penalties not given and then AJ scoring a deflected goal with their only shot on target 88th minute.

it will be an offside deflected goal after a foul was missed in the build up otherwise spot on.

That's out of date. We're on a 4-1 winning sequence now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.