Sunderland away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
decent team, no disrespect but it is Sunderland and no reason that team cant score a bag full, i'd imagine sterling will come on at some point

I know you mean no disrespect, but they are fighting for their Prem status and as someone previously mentioned earlier, they will not be the pushover their league position would suggest. Still think we should win, but not by "a bag full"

Probably because Zabba is a leader and we need one!
Ok. I thought the fact that he played a RB over the weekend was good enough reason to bench him for this game. This was expected and correct.

Yaya and Silva are back. We have leaders.

Ha ha ! Poor old Thommo is "worried" for Manchester City. What's going to happen to the academy ? Why has he only got a 3 year contract ?

Why is that?

Zaba is a leader and has looked great since being back, also offers a great attacking outlet at times. Not saying anything against Sagna, I'm OK with him playing just prefer Zab

I know you mean no disrespect, but they are fighting for their Prem status and as someone previously mentioned earlier, they will not be the pushover their league position would suggest. Still think we should win, but not by "a bag full"
Not to mention the squad has some talent

Would rather Sterling play, if anything he's be "on form" recently. Don't get why he's so easily dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.