Sunderland away

SWP's back said:
roslers number plate said:
Long Shot!!
Got two tickets 1 adult and 1 concession oap or junior
row9 block 38 156
row 20 block 34 115
Anyone sitting near one of these who can swap so i can sit near my son?
Can meet at Reading game
You'll be stood up anyway mate so just get your son to stand next to you. Happens all the time at aways.
Thought they were right jobsworths at Sunderland them stewards

Thought they were right jobsworths at Sunderland them stewards[/quote]

They are, the only consullation is that the away end is now on the upper tier opposite where it used to be, which was right below the police control box!!

First class tossers those coppers

mike4210 said:
Thought they were right jobsworths at Sunderland them stewards

They are, the only consullation is that the away end is now on the upper tier opposite where it used to be, which was right below the police control box!!

First class tossers those coppers[/quote]

not as bad as the boro cunts.

I have a Sunderland ticket available as I cannot make it face value £39 pm please Alan

Now sold

Re: Sunderland away -2 adult & 2 junior , sat together

Now sold all 4. sorry to those still looking.

====================

A change in plan means now seeing in laws in London on Boxing Day.... & I was quite looking forward to a May 13th celebratory poznan with the Mackems ;-(

so,,, I have 2 adult and 2 junior, all sat together... and whilst it would be great if someone could take all four off my hands, face value or a small discount, I'm mainly just eager to pass them on to some willing recipients...

I'm at Reading game on Saturday for a handover, or can meet up in central Manchester on weekdays, where I work, Altrincham way (where I live)...or at a push somewhere en route between Manc and London early on Boxing day itself (needless to say, not preferred!).

If sold individually, face value ideally...£39 adults, £15 juniors... but say £100 for all four if bought together. Rich 07905 864240

i have 1 adult ticket for sale, face value, can meet before reading game or post special delivery, pm if interested. block p34 row 6 seat 95

SOLD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.