Sunderland in the Championship 2017/2018

I know we can't keep changing the managers.....but nothing is going to change unless he goes....no motivation, no organisation....drifting to league 1.

Awful way to keep going, but the only chance of staying up is to get rid

How do you think Moysie would have done this season if he'd stayed on?

Easy to say now but Grayson was always an odd choice. The whole club was flat having struggled for years before succumbing to relegation last season. They'd had a year of dour pragmatism in the form of Moyes and it hadn't worked. Surely ahead of everything they just needed a bit of a spark. Someone who could come in with a bit of enthusiasm to at least try something different. I'm sure in the right circumstances Grayson is a good coach / manager but he was too similar to what had just gone before him.

I know we can't keep changing the managers.....but nothing is going to change unless he goes....no motivation, no organisation....drifting to league 1.

Awful way to keep going, but the only chance of staying up is to get rid

The manager is always the fall guy. I think, in your case, it's time to start sacking the players.

I keep hearing on phone ins from Mackem fans who don't fancy Fat Sam as their boss - "a club of their stature deserved better" - really - their stature??? They really need to look at their record over the last 10-15 maybe 20 years - Grayson was about their level tbh

Sad to see Sunderland in this state. Most of their fans are great and they deserve better. I have always found them friendly even in the dark hooligan days when a trip to Newcastle or Boro was always risky. I hope they get a decent manager. I think Chris Coleman would do a good job if he could be lured away from Wales. It is just an incredibly badly run club (like we were pre David Bernstein). With their fanbase they should be a comfortable premier league club which wins the odd trophy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.