Sunderland in the Championship 2017/2018

He had a mammoth task when he started. Certainly not his fault. Something needs to change with that club, way too big to be down there. Hopefully they do a City and come back in the next few years.

Sunderland 3 Wolves 0
Coupons shattered all over the country.
Sunderland fans singing..... we are staying up.... fans humour at its best....

Ah well, another Summer of change, and trips to Accrington and Fleetwood to look forward to

Sunderland 3 Wolves 0

Ah well, another Summer of change, and trips to Accrington and Fleetwood to look forward to
I think it might be like city and do you some good in the long run.get rid of the deadwood on daft contracts and build properly.hope you get the right manager.

Sunderland 3 Wolves 0

Like our game at stoke when we went down you could have won by 10.

Typical Mackems...

Sunderland 3 Wolves 0

At least you won't have far to go to a number of grounds joking aside hope you come back up bigger and better great set of fans and sad to see your decline

So what are the thoughts on Jack Ross, and your new owner ?

The new owner.... it's a case of thank god, not because I know he's any good.... but because he isn't called Ellis Short.
We are now debt free, and need to stay that way, by getting rid of the high earners etc.......

Jack Ross...in truth, don't know the fella, I know he managed St Mirren to th championship, but hey, we are where we are.
If he can organise, and motivate.....I'm in !

The new owner.... it's a case of thank god, not because I know he's any good.... but because he isn't called Ellis Short.
We are now debt free, and need to stay that way, by getting rid of the high earners etc.......

Jack Ross...in truth, don't know the fella, I know he managed St Mirren to th championship, but hey, we are where we are.
If he can organise, and motivate.....I'm in !
Thanks, so no debt ? That's a good start, but will he provide some funds to strengthen do you think, I've not followed it as closely as you will obviously.

Ross appears to have done well on the face of it, but imho the level isn't great, but he's young, and again that's probably good, because he'll be enthusiastic, and not scared to try new things, hopefully he'll get a decent start. I know many of us wish Sunderland all the best, but a completely new start will be tough in that division, many of us still remember it 'fondly'

Sunderland will apparently recieve £34m in parachute payments this summer, if you consider the likes of Rochdale survive on £1m a year, Sunderland should walk that league, it will be interesting to see how they go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.